• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eloped to where RR?

Eloped to my now wife

I was gonna ask how that lady friend of yours was,,,,, but, :eye

I knew she was taking your TintDude time up but dammit man. :blink

:run Ball & Chain

Yeah man. Known her for 9 years before getting eloped. Something small and quick for us. Later on we'll be doing something bigger for family and friends. 

She actually want's to learn how to tint later on too. So that'll be interesting. 

If she does tint and I have her in the shop, she'll bring business on her own, she's a beauty! 

Congrandulations to you both :beer

My wife and I eloped 40 years ago and got married at the court house in Vegas. And they said it wouldn't last!! Have been working together for over 35 years. You my friend have the world by the tail ..... Enjoy :twocents

Eloped to where RR?

Eloped to my now wife

Yeah man. Known her for 9 years before getting eloped. Something small and quick for us. Later on we'll be doing something bigger for family and friends. 

She actually want's to learn how to tint later on too. So that'll be interesting. 

If she does tint and I have her in the shop, she'll bring business on her own, she's a beauty!

Yeah. In all seriousness Reckless. :cool

Way to go,,, and I hope you are happy forever. :thumb

Thanks, Bham! Appreciate it brotha

Congrats buddy.

Thanks man!

Congrandulations to you both :beer

My wife and I eloped 40 years ago and got married at the court house in Vegas. And they said it wouldn't last!! Have been working together for over 35 years. You my friend have the world by the tail ..... Enjoy :twocents

Eloped to where RR?

Eloped to my now wife

That's awesome to hear Stan!

I've heard many stories like that since I've got eloped. It's nice to hear that not everything has to be all out and lavish in order for it to be real and last. 

Simplicity is always best to me. Heres to the road ahead  :passout

Archived