Last One To Post Wins Game #605

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, he technically finished the stream, but he's still playing. Started at 3pm EST yesterday... currently 6:45pm EST.

The total donations are at $10,448 and people are still donating.

The last hour or so it went from like $8500 to $10,448. It was nuts... :)  When someone would donate he had a trumpet blast sound play... so it was like constantly going off. lol

I'm surprised he hasn't passed out.... His family has been there with different friends off and on, which I'm sure helps him stay awake, but still. I'd be dead tired at this point. 27+ hours gaming... plus he started in the afternoon so he was probably awake 6+ hours prior to that... :krazy

Luke finally ended the stream... $11,194 raised for Extra-Life. :boogie

JH - Nice to see he's doing well. I can't imagine the challenge to quit something like that, but his QOL will definitely be much much better.  So good for him!! :thumb  And you, & his family/friends. It's hard to see people you care about living like that.

Yup got his whole family. Ex wife and two kids were all strung out. Both daughters are clean now and the ex wife says she is as well. He's in not a half way house but something similar. I hope he can stick with it.

Archived