Last One To Post Wins Game #605

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has a goal of $7k... which I dunno... might be hard to reach. He's a gamer/tech guy... so I'd guess the average age of followers is probably all over the place, but might lean towards younger guys then older adults??? I have no idea... just what I'm guessing. He did have one user donate around $700... obviously not a kid. But lots of $10 donations as well. And whenever something larger comes in some people are like - how do you have so much money to donate to charity?? Which happens when you're an adult. lol

Just hit $5k...

Morning ever E body. :hat Long day of shooting playoffs yesterday. Didn't get through :sad but had a good time, and I shot pretty well, sooooo. :thumb2

I think it's all a big sick joke on us.

Female security guard gets arrested for not allowing male to use her restroom. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!

This is one of the dumbest most ignorant national arguments there has been in awHile.

Use the restroom that corresponds with how you were born (not built) !!

And all the medical people are saying that it's a mental problem anyway. Which I agree with. Gender Disphoria is a mental condition.

All this is, is a way to distract the entire nation, to keep them from paying attention to the actual downfall of the country.

Anyway ---- Happy Sunday guys. :beer

All this is, is a way to distract the entire nation, to keep them from paying attention to the actual downfall of the country.

Exactly! They have hollowed this country out like a building being prepared for demolition.

All valuables have been removed and all the support columns are weakened, ready for the count down. 

I really try not to be very political; mainly because the lack of logic; and try to only worry A LOT about what is around me in close proximity. :twocents

But the final straw good very well be a female at the helm :nohit:

Agreed Sir.

Well, I can't sit here any longer. Had plenty of coffee :coffee time for a shower :shower and get moving to do stuff around here for the day.

Beautiful weather all week here. :boogie

Chat at y'all in a bit. :hat

Archived