Last One To Post Wins Game #605

He has a goal of $7k... which I dunno... might be hard to reach. He's a gamer/tech guy... so I'd guess the average age of followers is probably all over the place, but might lean towards younger guys then older adults??? I have no idea... just what I'm guessing. He did have one user donate around $700... obviously not a kid. But lots of $10 donations as well. And whenever something larger comes in some people are like - how do you have so much money to donate to charity?? Which happens when you're an adult. lol

Just hit $5k...

That's cool. So does this guy play full time normally? 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has a goal of $7k... which I dunno... might be hard to reach. He's a gamer/tech guy... so I'd guess the average age of followers is probably all over the place, but might lean towards younger guys then older adults??? I have no idea... just what I'm guessing. He did have one user donate around $700... obviously not a kid. But lots of $10 donations as well. And whenever something larger comes in some people are like - how do you have so much money to donate to charity?? Which happens when you're an adult. lol

Just hit $5k...

That's cool. So does this guy play full time normally? 

Hmm... he normally streams a couple times a week maybe? He works at Linus Media Group, and they do a lot of tech videos on youtube and have a weekly show on Friday nites covering tech news.

Had to go out for a bit... The total is at $7300, with 3 or 4 hours left.

Not bad at all. :)

Extra-Life rates pretty high in terms of where $$ goes among various charities. Much of it to the cause rather then to board members... :thumb

Archived