Film comparable to Suntek Carbon

SunTek scratch coat.... :spit: sometimes I wonder if Walmart tint might have a better one... (SunTek hate, shade thrown) I use it... I don't like it... I started using solar FX a little over a year ago I think. Haven't seen even one scratch on install or in general. Only time it did is when I forced it to happen. I stand beside solar FX on it. Just my $.02

No window film should scratch that easily. Any that does is defective. Anyone using this film should stop using it and use something else, so many more options. I used some left over carbon recently and it scratched. I really wish st would just go away their film is garbage.

I've been using suntek carbon for a while now and their films have gotten better, i did notice the film use to scratch easier when i use to handcut, i computer cut now ,the film has a really good look for the price customer service is great, if i was going to swap out suntek carbon for another film it would definitely be Global QDP even though the specs might not be as good that film is awesome for the price point excellent scratch coat, matches up great to most factory tinted glass