Switched back to Suntek and over it already!

I never understood that about brand recognition. Anytime another tinter says I'm going to buy this or that for the name I say why? 3M is the only one I've ever had a customer ask about. If I were name shopping that's who I would use. I like what I use now for my benefits and really my customers could care less.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always get suntek, solor gaurd, sun gauard confused. They are all the same in my mind. I have only used Johnson, Gila 2 times against my will and Llumar.

If i were to ever switch from llumar i would go to Global or Huber Optik. I am completly satisfied with my Lulu so far.

I would say 3M is the only true option for name recognition...once they hear that name you already have them half sold.  Plus people looking for Crystalline is ridiculous.  We do get a lot of people calling and emailing us specifically about Llumar CTX and a good portion know the name.  Huper Optik was virtually none except for the people that did tons of research which we all know that is a small percentage.  The rest of the people don't care as long as they have a "lifetime warranty".  So IMO unless you are going to carry Llumar or 3M then brand recognition shouldn't be a priority.

I was about dead set on llumar until I installed it. Just as soon as my squeegee hit it and it practically stuck to it I said nope.

I had to change to a blue max when i swapped from Johnson to Llumar. My old, soft yellow turbo was way too grabby on the lulu scratch coat. No issues since then. My lulu rep just sent me a harder compound yellow turbo that works great as well.

I always get suntek, solor gaurd, sun gauard confused. They are all the same in my mind. I have only used Johnson, Gila 2 times against my will and Llumar.

If i were to ever switch from llumar i would go to Global or Huber Optik. I am completly satisfied with my Lulu so far.

:bingo

Archived