Stek film

I have no idea why you speak for them so hard.

I am just saying that it is important where they come from.

That is why we prefer Xpel, Suntek, reliable. People trust, even their quality is not that great.

If they have a good facility to produce PPF, and good quality, Why not. I will try.

But what if they are a small trading company and pretending to be a manufacturer.

My point is that they are saying they are a manufacturer.

By the way, I am using Korean products, tinting film and my current Korean supplier told me that he could not find any information in Korean search engine sites and never heard about them. He told me that he only found them in job searching site. Recruiting sales people, and started business 2014 and their office is in Seoul.

I am always interested in good products, So I will keep watching them, In the mean time, I am gonna stick with US products.

The problem I have is you haven't even used their product.  You claim that you received some other companies product and it was totally defective and you associate that with Stek.  Have you even installed a piece of Stek film?  The internet swings both ways, and from personal experience in both friends who know the shop I'm working with and other shops I feel pretty good about my choices to use their product.  I've also seen plenty of times where installers and shops bad mouth other product because they don't want to lose business to another brand.  I could care less what other people install, but to bad mouth a product that you have (by your own admission) never used is just poor taste.

Edited by PeteDin206

This is what I expected.

My Korean supplier who is real manufacturer found something.

He found some Korean words in the video. That was another company name. He was suspicious that the company sign on the gate is like new.

and this link. there is a photo.

http://www.saramin.co.kr/zf_user/recruit/company-info-view?idx=4317299

Who own this factory now?

This trick is very common in Korea and China. Changing company sign or renting a factory. pretending to be a manufacturer.

I have been dealing with Asian compaies over 10 year. This is a kind of my experience.

I think there are too many STEK sales people here.

Are you suggesting I work for Stek?  It is pretty easy if you are such a internet search wizard to figure out my full name and where I work which clearly has nothing to do with Stek.  Meanwhile you use a generic first initial and last name and no reference to where you are located.  It is obvious you have a grudge with some mythical Korean company that you claim simply changed their name to Stek.  The install shop I'm working with has a history of excellent customer service for well over 10 years.  If you are willing to bad mouth a company, why not do so with some transparency.  Where do you work?  What company film do you install?  Unless you are willing to be transparent it is clear that you simply work for a competitor who is simply trying to badmouth a company at any cost.  

Edited by PeteDin206

On 3/13/2017 at 8:56 AM, PeteDin206 said:

My history on this site revolves around questions on the two films I was looking into

Then let's move on. I closed this thread previously, but I don't like closing threads as the censorship accusation starts getting thrown around...but this thread has run its course, so Pete, I hope you have a good experience with your film, whatever you chose, and J.Lambert, you need to move on as well.

On 3/8/2017 at 8:47 AM, J.Lambert said:

This is what I expected.

My Korean supplier who is real manufacturer found something.

He found some Korean words in the video. That was another company name. He was suspicious that the company sign on the gate is like new.

and this link. there is a photo.

http://www.saramin.co.kr/zf_user/recruit/company-info-view?idx=4317299

Who own this factory now?

This trick is very common in Korea and China. Changing company sign or renting a factory. pretending to be a manufacturer.

I have been dealing with Asian compaies over 10 year. This is a kind of my experience.

I think there are too many STEK sales people here.

hi, can you please share the video link again? the above video was broken. thanks