DAP patterns soon only for Xpel PPF users?

I know people are not fans of cutting on vehicles, but if your good enough to do that then you should be able to bulk wrap any vehicle with better results, thus keeping that money for your self. I'm sure if your doing multiple vehicle a day then cutting kits speeds things up tremendously with descent results. Not sure I like the fact I'm being watched every time I cut or look at a pattern.

I know people are not fans of cutting on vehicles, but if your good enough to do that then you should be able to bulk wrap any vehicle with better results, thus keeping that money for your self.

What you haven't factored in is how much film gets wasted doing bulk installs, I promise its more than the cut fee.   Plotting out the shapes allows you to add other pieces in the void around the pattern such as wheel wells, door cups, mirrors, A-pillars...pieces you'd have to use virgin film on.    

Here is what i understand for Canadian users. DAP will only be accessible by purchasing Xpel film for " car dealers" out west here WD-CO auto supplies in house dealership groups with film and software. They can no longer buy credits and cut competitors film. Independents( private business) are supplied by Parasol canada. These guys will be able to buy cut credits and cut whatever film they want. Personally i use a mixed bag so ive usually got cut credits just from film purchasing but sometimes i run out and buy credits to cut some suntek or 3M here and there. 

DAP knows who is cutting what parts and when, its an LG Tool.

Other companies need to take their patterns seriously. NONE do. Between delays on new models and bad coverage and pattern choices they're virtually unusable. Look at Xpel's dealer locator and see for yourself how many car dealerships are now listed as Xpel dealers. It's going to be very obvious if you cut 50 Honda's each month and nothing else you're servicing a Honda dealer. Xpel will give them a sweet deal to install themselves or open up their own store like they did here claiming the market is under-served. 

There are quality designs out there however the film manufacturers need to realise designers will not supply for peanuts.

In order to get top quality there are major cost implications.

Sadly for the market the film companies will not pay fair value so nothing will change.

It's amazing how these ladies start rumors and expect someone to respond to these so called allegations. And they huff and puff when no one is feeding the fire. There is life away from the keyboard and monitor. Try it sometimes.. you might like it.

I personally asked XPEL. This is due to the fact i am thinking of adding another film to my services rather than get into a pricing battle (and a few other reasons i dont need to talk about here). The response was that DAP is setup only for XPEL film usage with cutbank. No response back after asking for further advice but i am not exactly an in the pocket or a high turn over XPEL user (the valued ones).

I guess there are people on here that don't use XPEL film but use DAP, these people are not 'in the pocket' so they feel they cant exactly just ring or email XPEL about it, hence the point of an industry forum where they can ask others in the industry or I guess hope for a response from the company knowing they are active on here.

Without this post I wouldn't have asked the question to XPEL as Id assumed it could just be used and possibly got myself blocked or something if I decided to go down that track. Then again I would of expected some formal notification if it had changed. But I thank the originator of the post