Last one to post game #694

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all man. I feel like some of these guys getting up here and saying new to tinting what tools should I buy [emoji38]

If you're wanting to do lettering and such I sugges you get Photoshop and play with it as much as you can. Learn all there is to know about, I'm amazed at the things you can do with it when it comes to graphics. I'm learning it now myself and it's a continuing learning curve but you can do whatever you want with it for graphics and lay some pretty cool stuff

Good luck n what software

The software is almost expensive as the plotter. Make sure it is designed to run on the computer you have also. My Flexi program won't run on anything but WindowsXP. The upgrade to fix it is a couple grand.

Just some stuff to watch out for. :twocents

x2 on that. Instead of buying a desktop or laptop preloaded with Llumar's PCS, I decided to have it added to one of our existing laptops that is running Windows 10. We were having issues with it crashing after we would close and open it. They finally found a driver that was missing for Windows 10 and it is fine now, but a few weeks of issues.

We have a $2k windows gaming laptop with an insane graphics card. That should be fine right?

Good luck n what software

The software is almost expensive as the plotter. Make sure it is designed to run on the computer you have also. My Flexi program won't run on anything but WindowsXP. The upgrade to fix it is a couple grand.

Just some stuff to watch out for. :twocents

x2 on that. Instead of buying a desktop or laptop preloaded with Llumar's PCS, I decided to have it added to one of our existing laptops that is running Windows 10. We were having issues with it crashing after we would close and open it. They finally found a driver that was missing for Windows 10 and it is fine now, but a few weeks of issues.

We have a $2k windows gaming laptop with an insane graphics card. That should be fine right?

More than enough, the Toshiba we are running has an AMD processor and was $329 brand new.

You will still have to have the program made for your base operating system. OS. ( i.e. - windowsxp - windows ultra - windows 10 etc. )

Oh, and don't ever lose your dongle. :heh

You will still have to have the program made for your base operating system. OS. ( i.e. - windowsxp - windows ultra - windows 10 etc. )

Oh, and don't ever lose your dongle. :heh

What dongle?

Archived