Last one to post wins #701

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw a dog at the gym today.... :blink

Which I have no issues with that... but it wasn't a local gym - it was a chain - LA Fitness... He was walking up the stairs to the cardio stuff. 

Not sure if he was a helper dog or if he just didn't want to run outside today since it's raining. :lol2

11 minutes ago, Bham said:

:spit  

:nohit:    Just pokin   

Hope everything is okay on your side of the world ? :beer  

Thanks man, im good.

In the process of buying a house and dealing with all the :poop that comes along with that. 

@Roach

Crazy huh! I had to move to the PNW from Okrahoma 20 years ago due to my sons @duggan health. He is unable to sweat or control body temperature from brain surgery and we had to move somewhere cool with good doctors and good public transportation. He also lost vision that would allow him to drive. While these conditions seem serious they are nothing compared to other health problems like complete loss of all endocrine functions like adrenal, thyroid, metabolism and on and on...no pituitary glad.  We have been so very lucky. Doctors gave him six months to live over 23 years ago. He is going to school now and working with us in the retail shop. Very involved in the church and city government, very proud of him. He had the opportunity a few years ago to officiate the wedding as minister for my friends @TintDude and his lovely wife Shay!

God has a sense of humor moving us to a place not known as a tinter hot spot with me being in the bussiness since the beginning of film as we know it. Got to trust God :twocents. It has been the best move ever for our family. Tinting was not legal here when we were planning the move but as we found out after the move it was made legal the day we arrived. Our God is a Great God!

after this long post I gotta say.... I still hate snow :woot2 

cheers all

Archived