Last One To Post #707

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

You gotta lot of hate in that 3m/flexfilm thread @DynamicAppearance. Did that guy just create an account to talk shit or what?

Got closed before I could post, but message him...

First, you can suck my d.  Second, your post is extremely dumb, but let me break it down for you...

• I have to advertise 3M to get people in to sell Llumar too?  How does that even make sense?  So you are saying I don't sell any 3M?  My rep is plenty happy with the amount of CS and CR we sell.  Also if I checked my emails, I would guess I get more price quote requests for Llumar CTX than any other film.
  • What film have I put down?  Suntek, high amount of low angle haze and scratches easily...everyone agrees with that.  Huper, only had issues was with the company and never said anything bad about the film...in fact multiple times I have stated Huper Ceramic is the highest quality Ceramic on the market.  Flexfilm, tons of failures and I am over $12k in the negative replacing it.  These are the only brands anything was said "negative" about even most of that is facts that many more agree with and/or experienced.
  • Formula One?  Simple, there is another dealer 7-8 miles from us and the minimum is 10 miles.  Besides that, I prefer the color of CTX (blue) over Pinnacle (green).
  • Dyed film fade?  All films fade/fail eventually.  The only film brand that is mostly non-dyed is Huper and even their Xtreme film is dyed.  So what is your point?
  • "Work his shop"?  Not sure if that is a proper sentence, but assume you mean work in my shop?  I am the owner that has a team in place...don't have to work in my shop...ever.
  • Ego line?  Did you watch Top Gun lately?  Lame AF for that line.

With all that being said, stop being a groupie a$$ hoe trying to ride my d and do some work.  

Archived