Last One To Post #722

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Bham said:

My 1:00 didn't want me to drive his car.  He - HAD - to pull it.  "" I don't like other people driving it "" 

I thought it was something nice....... :wrong   It's just a used 2016 M6 4 door  with bad film out of Atlanta already on it. :lol  

Some people kill me.  This is not that nice of a car and he's all concerned about the suede on the A-pillars. :facepalm   What about the failing film and the bad clearcoat on the spoiler.  Birds feet everywhere in the clear. :wall  

Too bad you didn't ask what shop in Atlanta.

15 minutes ago, Bham said:

@DynamicAppearance  He got ripped off from Lamborghini of Atlanta  :sucker  So no telling where it was tinted originally , but my guess is that is WAS FlexFilm :yep 

There is one main shop that tints for them, that is a good shop...all female tinters too.  I know of another mobile guy that also tinted here and there for them.  They both offer Suntek, so most likely Suntek Carbon or lower.  The shop also offers Llumar and 3M while the mobile guy only does Suntek.

Well the upper part on all the frameless doors was blurry and there were creases where there shouldn't have been ( even the driver door ). :gasp 

My windshield didn't look much better because of the tool hanging over me the whole time, worried about how much water I use.  I was trying to be - TOO CAREFUL- and it came out pretty bad. :embar 

so half price and be on your way. :bmw 

Archived