The Tint Shop destroyed by tornado

Sounds great! It's weird how things end up working out. I was injured at my old job and I thought I was screwed. Tinting gave me a second chance.

Maybe try to add PPF or vinyl wrap?

On 6/7/2017 at 0:40 AM, Stewy said:

Sounds great! It's weird how things end up working out. I was injured at my old job and I thought I was screwed. Tinting gave me a second chance.

Maybe try to add PPF or vinyl wrap?

I've thought about ppf for years but the market won't support that here. I've put ppf on my last two Tahoes and Yukon. I also have problems with my knees so getting down low and getting up is a problem for me nowdays. Got worse when I had my knee replaced over three years ago. Jacked my entire body up adjusting to my limited mobility. Now for vinyl there are soo many people doing vinyl here that I dont see me doing that at all.

TNTLady, you are an inspiration to all male and delay tinters be them newbies ir veteran tinters .
Keep on keeping on and May you be blessed with abundance !

3 hours ago, TintWizard said:

TNTLady, you are an inspiration to all male and delay tinters be them newbies ir veteran tinters .
Keep on keeping on and May you be blessed with abundance !

Thank you @ TintWizard, those are very kind words.  Im just doing what I have always done and that is to first trust in God and second pursue my passion, working on autos! I am very blessed to have VERY good insurance that has already wrote me the check and it is sitting in the bank waiting on the contractors and city to make it happen! No worries here as I really don't have to work anymore and having vacation time in the summer is a first! :lol I work because I love what I do and so many of my lifelong customers are my really good friends. They showed me how much I am loved by showing up the night of and the day after the tornado with gloves, food and water, trailers, shoulder to cry on, arms full of loving hugs. I'll continue to tint for them and to testify of God's Loving Grace and protection for I can do ALL things through Him Who strengthens ME! Philippians 4:13

Metal was unloaded last Friday and metal work was supposed to start today but my builder discovered that some of the new bolts were a bit off. Todays site work consisted of cutting and drilling concrete and setting new bolts with epoxy designed for this type of application.  A temporary electric pole was set and we arestill waiting on the electric company to set a new pole and get electricity to the site. Little setbacks but sooner or later this building is going up!  God will see to that! Im not gonna stress.:D

received_1899043017014393.jpeg

received_1899043077014387.jpeg

received_1815057768508869.jpeg

received_1815059245175388.jpeg

received_1815062145175098.jpeg

On 6/12/2017 at 5:14 PM, TNTLady said:

Thank you @ TintWizard, those are very kind words.  Im just doing what I have always done and that is to first trust in God and second pursue my passion, working on autos! I am very blessed to have VERY good insurance that has already wrote me the check and it is sitting in the bank waiting on the contractors and city to make it happen! No worries here as I really don't have to work anymore and having vacation time in the summer is a first! :lol I work because I love what I do and so many of my lifelong customers are my really good friends. They showed me how much I am loved by showing up the night of and the day after the tornado with gloves, food and water, trailers, shoulder to cry on, arms full of loving hugs. I'll continue to tint for them and to testify of God's Loving Grace and protection for I can do ALL things through Him Who strengthens ME! Philippians 4:13

You are an inspiration !!!!! (Late to the party as usual ha ha) I love Romans 8:28 All things work together for good to them that love God,to them who are the called according to his purposes.