F1 Infra-red Spec Sheet

Assume a new thread would be best.  I do have some Stratos 15/30 for my personal testing against Crystalline.  I have heard F1 dealers are advertising Stratos as better than Crystalline and on par with Photosync.  My Llumar rep was even here last week and was bragging it was better, but I was not here for the visit.  I have to say I am impressed with the film.  Great performance on par with Crystalline and better color than Crystalline.  So Stratos is a huge win, especially once it gets some years under it's belt.

I have done some simple tests with a BTU meter that are obviously not official.  I compared Stratos 30 to Crystalline 40 and Stratos 15 to Crystalline 20...so Crystalline was at a little disadvantage as far as the VLT.  On both the heat lamp and outside with the sun, Crystalline was typically 1-2 less than the Stratos.  Last reading I did started at 240 (fixed position)...Stratos dropped to 17 and Crystalline dropped to 16.  I also did a hand test (eyes closed) on the heat lamp with 3 of us and 2 customers held their hands up to each film.  On top of this, we had 3 people (including me) hold each film completely around their face while looking up to the sun.  In all 8 instances Crystalline was picked as slightly higher.  I do mean slightly higher, it was close.  Like I said, these are not official proof nor would I use this data for customers.  I would be happy to supply some Crystalline to someone that has the proper tools to test the film and maybe F1WindowTinting can send some Stratos.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

can someone open the pdf and post it as text? Sorry I'm not real savvy on this stuff :woot2

Oh sure. :) 

Well.. not text.. but as a pic. Hopefully you can view that on whatever device you are using.

Form1-1.JPG

Form1-2.JPG

Archived