Last One to Post #765

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'evening all....

: waving
It's definitely a fun one to do if you tuck though. The fronts have about 2 to 3 inches of panel towards the front in front of the mirror, the quarters are pretty easy to cut by hand and the back looks harder than it is.

I've literally tried them all and Computercut is hands down the best one in my opinion. It's not perfect but it's closer than the others, tint tek is probably the absolute worst one of them all. I hate that program, and my real only complaint about Computercut is the Chevy Silverado section. If you don't know what you're doing or what to look for you can screw up a lot of film trying to cut out one of those trucks. I'm tempted to call them and simplify that part of it.

15 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

:waving
It's definitely a fun one to do if you tuck though. The fronts have about 2 to 3 inches of panel towards the front in front of the mirror, the quarters are pretty easy to cut by hand and the back looks harder than it is.

I am a * Tucker * :lol 

I use these big plastic wedges to slide in on both ends of the panel at the top.  They move the seal off the glass enough, when I go to tuck the two bottom corners, they just slide right in.  Then just tuck the center with a platinum triangle.

Easy-peezy :thumb 

Archived