Lint free clothes or a paint suit??

49 minutes ago, Jake said:

One thing I have noticed with a few of my guys in the past, they would not clean the top of the door frame. When you are working on the door it is being bumped and moving. Dust can fall down from the frame. I always clean all around the frame above the window to help with this. I have thought about a paint suit when installing PPF. Wouldn't hurt.

Thats what i do...i also use a lint roller for each job. If i see lint lint on me i just mist my shirt. 

7 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Mostly on top edge it's getting better stew extra scrubbing with alchohol 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

One thing I have noticed with a few of my guys in the past, they would not clean the top of the door frame. When you are working on the door it is being bumped and moving. Dust can fall down from the frame. I always clean all around the frame above the window to help with this. I have thought about a paint suit when installing PPF. Wouldn't hurt.

:yeah 

Also, before even cleaning the window, put the window all the way down and wet and clean out the channel that the window runs in with a hard card wrapped in a micro fiber cloth....both sides and the top.

18 hours ago, quality tintz said:

Mostly on top edge

top edge debris.

after you clean the door,  kawos/perfect cloth the top edge to remove dirt.  laminate windows you might have to spray the channel out.   top back corner and front rinse well.  can not wipe to the edge.  top window gasket wet from outside and mist around window and around where you peel.   static electricity pulls dirt in when you peel and the vacuum created peeling draws debris.  I peel off the car and mist all around my patterns before pulling release sheet including under side view mirrors..  as you put the film on the window,  loose dust on frame or gaskets can fall in from the top and sides if not wet.

years ago i used peel boards,  saw a tinter peel off the side of a caravan completely covered in mud.  I asked how he could tint clean on such a dirty vehicle.  he replied "keep everything wet and no water running in".   so i threw out my mobile peelboards and never looked back.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:41 PM, quality tintz said:

Guys been thinking lately about stuff getting in tint..would gloves and a pantsuit work or armor wear??shady??plastic gloves for skin shedding??

I think you're more likely to trap dust in gloves than your skin, and skin washes off easier than gloves. This is what I found, although I like wearing gloves because the shampoo leaves my hands feeling dry.