Puzzled at this request

@minty i am pure ppf as well. I am tucking it ALL with a very thin card. Cutting alone takes half a day for 1 panel because i have to trim so close, i am pretty good with the knife (very steady hand) but what i noticed is this film has 2 layers (a layer of film and a layer of paint  underneath, because i am not putting enough pressure to go through the second layer a very fine layer of black paint layer was leaving behind and if i put more pressure i dont want to cut paint, so not risking it). Just going extremely slow with this install. I added a picture of the roof edge for you to see.

The door was really tough beside fenders, because its really tight.

@XPELJeff  i never back down from a challenge lol that quarter panel took 3 days and 2 attempts but i know the exact route for the other side so i will mimick my steps and manipulate the film. Thank you, thats amazing to hear. Alot of stress hahahahah this is actually a secretive project. I am only showing you guys, there will be a big showing at an autoshow (cant say more) Jeff we are going to put vinyl decals on top for their company logos and even put #XPEL, there is a magazine its going into. Cant mention more about what mag. 

Like i mentioned, there is a professional video being done. I am wearing go Pros on my head and body hahahahha there are more go pros on ladders way up above and high end cameras recording from side. To showcase all the issues we run into and how we overcame them. Dead batteries on GoPros are prolonging this too hahahah

I am more then positive the company owner would want some XPEL website exposure possibly if you wanted to contact me in PM jeff with email and i can pass it on to the owner of the vehicle and what he wants to do.

This will be showcased in Monte Carlo France as well ;)

20171206_180805.jpg

Thanks guys  :) here are a few more. Still working on it. Spoiler is 1 piece covering the edges and a bit in underneath then another piece butts against it on both sides on the bottom. Yes did it on that stand :( had to pop a million bubbles after it was on before it dried.) 

Engine cover is all 1 piece

The white on the engine cover will be covered with a carbon fiber cover so it will never show.

Whats left?

1 quarter panel

Rear bumper

Front bumper

(Fenders will be done last as the car will go to Porsche to get vents removed then i will wrap them at Porsche and Carbon fiber ones will go in)

20171211_175626.jpg

20171211_154311.jpg

@Jake its really Ultimate with a thin layer of paint under it. Same as installing Ultimate, can take a beating but...... if it dries even for a little it will leave a very noticeable vein. 

I truly have issues cutting it. I know the exact pressure for ppf to score it at 90 - 95% penetration but when i cut this one, i am left with a small layer of paint which makes things a nightmare. I cant put more pressure as i risk cutting paint.