Last One To Post #796

So if anyone remembers me talking about a customer last week not happy with 3M CS because she thought it was a cheap blue colored tint.  She also not happy that there were no 3M logos on the film after completion, etc.  Anyway, I schedule here to come in to get a removal/refund because she is on the crazy side.  She comes back in after it is finished talking about the check engine light is on.  We explain removing window tint has nothing to do with a check engine light and that she just needs to go have it scanned to see the real problem.  She says we need to fix it and we explain we are not mechanics and have no way of scanning the vehicle...BMW btw.  So she leaves, but calls us back in a few minutes from the parking lot talking about we need to fix it.  Then when she doesn't get the answer she wants, threatens to sue us.  We get her off the phone by telling her to have a nice day.  Then 20 minutes later the police walk in...she called the police about the situation.  Like really, she is crazy for real.  Police of coarse was like they understand and left.  I feel sorry for any other place she goes too and something goes wrong.  She will be at Kroger when her transmission goes out and will be blaming them.  :lol

2 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

So if anyone remembers me talking about a customer last week not happy with 3M CS because she thought it was a cheap blue colored tint.  She also not happy that there were no 3M logos on the film after completion, etc.  Anyway, I schedule here to come in to get a removal/refund because she is on the crazy side.  She comes back in after it is finished talking about the check engine light is on.  We explain removing window tint has nothing to do with a check engine light and that she just needs to go have it scanned to see the real problem.  She says we need to fix it and we explain we are not mechanics and have no way of scanning the vehicle...BMW btw.  So she leaves, but calls us back in a few minutes from the parking lot talking about we need to fix it.  Then when she doesn't get the answer she wants, threatens to sue us.  We get her off the phone by telling her to have a nice day.  Then 20 minutes later the police walk in...she called the police about the situation.  Like really, she is crazy for real.  Police of coarse was like they understand and left.  I feel sorry for any other place she goes too and something goes wrong.  She will be at Kroger when her transmission goes out and will be blaming them.  :lol

Ho Lee Chit! People are nuts! Have you had any complaints about low angle haze with CS?