Struggle

There’s a tip from a very long time ago that I still use today. Get some 14 gauge wire black wire and stuff it into the seal with a bone. This will open it up and leave a small enough gap to slide the film in. Leave the wire in there when you’re done. The wire acts to slightly separate the seal from the glass and lock in any debris behind it. 

wet it, blade it and wet again.  squeegee border to border and wet film not window on small ones.   small windows as you spray can spray the dust off the panel into your window.  when you peel,  make sure everything around it is misted and no water running into pattern.  as you squeegee send water down so that gravity thing does not bring dirt in with slip.  can peel quarters off rear door or BG to reduce exposure time and dusty cars get misted so I dont kick dust up getting in and out

Well I will be the odd man out here. I have tried all different ways over my years installing. I flush the shiz out of my quarter windows before installing the film. I get my best results this way. This is after they have been thoroughly cleaned of course. What ever works for you is the best way. I always say you judge a good tinter buy his quarter glass.

25 minutes ago, Jake said:

Well I will be the odd man out here. I have tried all different ways over my years installing. I flush the shiz out of my quarter windows before installing the film. I get my best results this way. This is after they have been thoroughly cleaned of course. What ever works for you is the best way. I always say you judge a good tinter buy his quarter glass.

Same here...tried many ways over the years and this best for me.  Works good for tiny 1/4s that are hard to clean like on fusion.  Clean, flush, clean, flush again and stick it! 

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Same here