Last one to post #854

:yawn   Morning ever E body :coffee  

Great :facepalm    Now a video of the midnight machine driving at night.  What the hell is that going to prove ?  Nothing :wrong   

Watch it wind up being a Final Destination video and he winds up filming hisself slamming into a semi truck in the middle of the night.  Good Grief.  

@Bham my husband is the city prosecutor and has had the Police department come to him about what to do about the idiots driving around in our town with illegally tinted windshields before folks get killed by the "Stupid People". Fixin to get ugly here...

6 minutes ago, Bham said:

:yawn   Morning ever E body :coffee  

Great :facepalm    Now a video of the midnight machine driving at night.  What the hell is that going to prove ?  Nothing :wrong   

Watch it wind up being a Final Destination video and he winds up filming hisself slamming into a semi truck in the middle of the night.  Good Grief.  

1 minute ago, TNTLady said:

@Bham my husband is the city prosecutor and has had the Police department come to him about what to do about the idiots driving around in our town with illegally tinted windshields before folks get killed by the "Stupid People". Fixin to get ugly here...

People (including myself) have had the misconception that they can't come after the shops for tinting windshields and cars illegally.  While yes, it would be hard to actually prosecute most of us for these infractions...  IT CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN.  Every jurisdiction had the opportunity to adjust their particular set of laws, and if they do so in a manner as to make the shops at fault,,, then there is definitely going to be trouble.  Just the matter of having to fight it will be enough of a pain,,, much less if they actually get ahead of us and start winning some of these cases. :nervous   

I still make customers mad on a regular basis because I won't tint their whole windshield in 35% or 20% or I won't do double Limo on the whole truck. :nope  

I'm not above telling them to their faces that they are stupid and what they want is idiotic and dangerous

12 minutes ago, Bham said:

People (including myself) have had the misconception that they can't come after the shops for tinting windshields and cars illegally.  While yes, it would be hard to actually prosecute most of us for these infractions...  IT CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN.  Every jurisdiction had the opportunity to adjust their particular set of laws, and if they do so in a manner as to make the shops at fault,,, then there is definitely going to be trouble.  Just the matter of having to fight it will be enough of a pain,,, much less if they actually get ahead of us and start winning some of these cases. :nervous   

I still make customers mad on a regular basis because I won't tint their whole windshield in 35% or 20% or I won't do double Limo on the whole truck. :nope  

I'm not above telling them to their faces that they are stupid and what they want is idiotic and dangerous. You need to remember it is a sue happy world where this generation of people blame other people for their decisions. The law here can fine a tinter $500 for illegally tinting an auto....per car, so therefore it isnt far fetched that the blame can be placed on the tinter should someone be killed or injured due to the stupid idiotica person who insisted on tinting the one important window needed to drive by safely. Im NOT losing my business, business property, home or retirement for such a person.