Losing my mind trying to decide on tint...

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Pics can be very off depending on the angle. Most look darker in a pic to me. Don’t forget many factors come in to play that will make 2 different cars with the same film look different. Window size and angle. Then dark to light interior makes a huge difference. 

Don’t take this the wrong way. Just remember you having a hard time deciding on a film and being particular on the look you want is your opinion and choice. What I am getting at is once you choose and have it installed, if its not exactly what you wanted that is on you not the installing shop. I just say this because I have had customers in the past that have had the same difficulty level choosing, and when all was done if they thought it was too dark/light or didn’t like the hue it then became the fault of the installer. Good luck in what ever choices you decide. 👍

Definitely understand it is on me, which is actually why I'm laboring so much :D  I know I'll have to live with my decision.  

1 hour ago, tintnewb42 said:

I know I'll have to live with my decision. 

Well, only kindof sorta. The film can be removed and new film put on. So I mean, if you don't like what you pick, you can choose again. :thumb2

What vehicle? Feel like I missed something :? Interior color :? Play with the film viewer on llumar.com, might help. I also always push for 1 shade darker on almost all coupes/sedans without privacy glass to promote an even look. Tan vs black interior makes a huge difference on outer appearance.

34 minutes ago, tintnewb42 said:

Just to be thorough, any thoughts on Huper Optik Ceramic?  I see that it comes in a variety of shades so I would likely be able to also get that very light tint effect.

Huper Ceramic is up there too plus they have a 60.  C70 did have some low angle haze issues few years ago, so I would ask to see a sample on the vehicle before getting it.  Also if it is an Autobahn dealer, they have a new Ceramic Black which gets rid of the reflectiveness of Huper Ceramic.  However that is not really noticeable at the lighter shades.