Last One To Post #877

'evening all... Thought I'd have an easy friday... I don't know what it is but seems to take me forever to tint anything anymore. Smallish job - like ~90 sq/ft.. got there at 10:30a and finished at like 3:30pm. (23 panes - several were small - 5 upper windows needing to be on a ladder)

Ugh... what is going on?!?!?! :krazy

@Roach

Just getting old man, it took me from 9am-3pm to tint 2 panamera’s and 2 Ferrari’s. 5-6 yrs ago, I’d have skipped lunch and been done like 12-1 o’clock. But at least I got out of work early on a Friday for once! Shortly after my boss ruined my buzz by letting me know a custy had dropped off a R&R for Monday on a 944. F&@$ !

32 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

@Roach

Just getting old man, it took me from 9am-3pm to tint 2 panamera’s and 2 Ferrari’s. 5-6 yrs ago, I’d have skipped lunch and been done like 12-1 o’clock. But at least I got out of work early on a Friday for once! Shortly after my boss ruined my buzz by letting me know a custy had dropped off a R&R for Monday on a 944. F&@$ !

:rollin hell to the no!!!!! They better set you up with a clean hooker and just give you all the $$$ from that invoice :bat:bat:bat:bat fuck that! :lol last 944 I touched the damn painted border was falling off when I hit it with my white scrub pad.

Getting stuff ready to head out to North Carolina tomorrow for this tint challenge on Sunday. I hope the weather holds up, I’m sick of this rain, we’ve gotten 26” of rain in a week and I don’t care if it doesn’t rain again until next year