Last one to post #879

Can someone please explain why one quarter window will show the dot matrix and then the other side of the car doesn't show any matrix.  

Hellcat = driver's side quarter is perfect, passenger side is perfect also, but shows the matrix. :wall   

5 minutes ago, Bham said:

Can someone please explain why one quarter window will show the dot matrix and then the other side of the car doesn't show any matrix.  

Hellcat = driver's side quarter is perfect, passenger side is perfect also, but shows the matrix. :wall   

Dodge...all the explanation needed.  :lol

49 minutes ago, Bham said:

Pattern not far enough past matrix on side showing.

7 hours ago, Bham said:

What happens sometimes is you will somehow clean or scrub with a pad more on one window than the other and the film sticks better or it could be the film simply hasn't dried long enough to look like the other side that you don't like? When I use Llumar's Dirt Off sometimes the solution has more time to work on one window than the other so it does like that or it could be like Dynamic mentioned...it's just typical. 

22 minutes ago, Sunbreakers said:

Hey JH...what brand film is that? I actually have a customer wanting something like that. 

Solyx

Their sample pack is badass but 120 bucks it better be :lol

Edited by jh812