Tesla Model 3 Window Trim Scratches

Evawt

@alberts316 well im not implying you should raise your price on the Tesla Model 3 ,i was only proving my opinion on the difficulty of Tinting and molding/doing the model 3 back windshield in 1 piece.Every Shop Is Different & All Shops Have Different Pricing.the company I work at has 3 different locations and all 3 have different window tint pricing.for example the shop I manage & work at We charge $575 for a Tesla Model 3 with the back windshield in 1 piece, and at one of the other shops they charge $300 for a Tesla model 3 with the back windshield in 1 piece and the 3rd shop they charge about $450..my point is when it comes to pricing there lots of things that come into factor..example # 1• the sale person,# 2 • the shops reputation/brand/promotion, #3 • shops location & area’s Surroundings and work Quality....example the salesperson has to have good customer service/confidence and skills to gain trust /a relationship with the customers to Convince them and close the sale...also the reputation/promotion/branding of the business is a big part when it come to pricing,and like always the quality of the work is a big factor 

:popcorn 

3 hours ago, Certifiedtintr said:

@alberts316 well im not implying you should raise your price on the Tesla Model 3 ,i was only proving my opinion on the difficulty of Tinting and molding/doing the model 3 back windshield in 1 piece.Every Shop Is Different & All Shops Have Different Pricing.the company I work at has 3 different locations and all 3 have different window tint pricing.for example the shop I manage & work at We charge $575 for a Tesla Model 3 with the back windshield in 1 piece, and at one of the other shops they charge $300 for a Tesla model 3 with the back windshield in 1 piece and the 3rd shop they charge about $450..my point is when it comes to pricing there lots of things that come into factor..example # 1• the sale person,# 2 • the shops reputation/brand/promotion, #3 • shops location & area’s Surroundings and work Quality....example the salesperson has to have good customer service/confidence and skills to gain trust /a relationship with the customers to Convince them and close the sale...also the reputation/promotion/branding of the business is a big part when it come to pricing,and like always the quality of the work is a big factor