Last one to post #887

Afternoon ladies :hat finally a decent day. Started with two f150 sunroof and just a set of doors all mobile. Took some extra with me cause these people always add something else on. Picked up a set of doors on Subaru and Chevrolet all in ceramic. :money

Nice!

Got two calls from new contractors to quote jobs today. Hopefully they are actually looking for me to the the work and not just getting another price. Small jobs - but first jobs can lead to more. :thumb2

Yeah, I wouldn't drive that far for an office either. Unless it's a ton of widows. I'd ask for pictures.. and then come up with a ball park based on that.

If it were a house - I'd be more willing to take the drive. Homeowners I've found are easier to book then a commercial jobs.

44 minutes ago, Roach said:

Yeah, I wouldn't drive that far for an office either. Unless it's a ton of widows. I'd ask for pictures.. and then come up with a ball park based on that.

If it were a house - I'd be more willing to take the drive. Homeowners I've found are easier to book then a commercial jobs.

Yep same here. Commercial jobs are always hit or miss with pricing.