Last one to post #887

1 hour ago, Super Dave said:

God we used to tint those old saturns all day, remember the one that looked like a mini cutlass back glass?

:yep the SC. The Chevy Beretta was really similar too as I recall. Fortunately for me most of those are out of commission around here so I've never had to attempt it. :hide probably just jinxed myself :lol better raise my prices just to be safe.

51 minutes ago, jh812 said:

:lol yeah that's the one. Jesus talk about life being to short, I feel bad for that tinter.

Hopefully he tips well

46 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

Not pulling seals on a 3series :? @jh812 there are some stubborn types in here, I'm one of them :lol but damn .... comes apart like a new chevy what's the problem :?  

I’ll never understand tinting every window as if it were the same. Cars are different, windows are different, film’s we all use are different. I always want to find the best way for a particular window/vehicle, maybe the next time it’ll be faster or a cleaner install. Hell sometimes you just gotta make Sh@/ up as you go to get a job done. That’s how I got that last PITA 944 done, I don’t dry shrink hardly anything, but that thing wasn’t about to go wet. 

:40

7 hours ago, no ma'am said:

Not pulling seals on a 3series :? @jh812 there are some stubborn types in here, I'm one of them :lol but damn .... comes apart like a new chevy what's the problem :?  

Yep exactly ain't nothing to it. I half peeled for about 8 or 10 years and didnt even know what bottom loading was. Through a few videos and some instruction I taught myself that technique and now I feel equipped to get the best possible result I can on every vehicle. I can't imagine stopping learning, cause there's always something new coming out.