Last one to Post #889: Open chat thread

Thanks guys!

@Bham

Worked at least 12 every day this week, it sux, but what ya gonna do?

:money

@TintDude

If your not used to using smart phones, and or can’t work them- just get an I phone bro.

All of our (parents/in-laws) have android and not a one of them can use it, Hell I can’t either and they come over to my house to get whatever they’ve messed up- fixed again!

13 minutes ago, highplains said:

Long one for me too, spent all afternoon on a '01 Super Duty Crew with a damn slider. Custy went for the no thank you pricing though so at least I still made something on it. 

Always hated that slider, although at one time I had them down to a science! Not sure how a plotter would do for that one? I always left the outside a bit long and did a second trim on the inside.

12 minutes ago, highplains said:

Long one for me too, spent all afternoon on a '01 Super Duty Crew with a damn slider. Custy went for the no thank you pricing though so at least I still made something on it. 

I did an 02 F350 today in an hour and a half, whole windshield included. Come down and Ill teach you how to do them sliders. This one had one. 

20180830_132532.jpg

20180830_132437.jpg

48 minutes ago, Super Dave said:

Always hated that slider, although at one time I had them down to a science! Not sure how a plotter would do for that one? I always left the outside a bit long and did a second trim on the inside.

It's hit or miss with the plotter, the same pattern has fit differently on every single different one of these trucks I've done. I'm sure I'd probably be better off hand cutting it.

47 minutes ago, TNTLady said:

I did an 02 F350 today in an hour and a half, whole windshield included. Come down and Ill teach you how to do them sliders. This one had one. 

20180830_132532.jpg

20180830_132437.jpg

I've had pretty good luck getting them done, they're just time consuming for me. This one was pretty filthy so a fair amount of my time was spent scrubbing the hell out of it. Didn't get any finished pictures but it was a full crew with an eyebrow. 

Edited by highplains