Last one to post #900

So to update the out-of-towners this week, the one from North Dakota was super late.  We were able to get the later appointment in earlier, so it ended up working out in the end.  Today we had someone that was coming from Washington DC scheduled at 12pm.  We called to confirm and they said they should be here by 12:20.  Now it is getting closer to 1pm, so call them to let them know that is the latest we can take them.  Moral of the story, F that if they are several states away.

4 minutes ago, DynamicATL said:

So to update the out-of-towners this week, the one from North Dakota was super late.  We were able to get the later appointment in earlier, so it ended up working out in the end.  Today we had someone that was coming from Washington DC scheduled at 12pm.  We called to confirm and they said they should be here by 12:20.  Now it is getting closer to 1pm, so call them to let them know that is the latest we can take them.  Moral of the story, F that if they are several states away.

:lol that email chic was coming from Raleigh which is like 2 hours away. 

I love the reaction from people when paying with a credit card when they don't sign anything.  Guy just left, then came back in to confirm we good.  :lol  If you don't know, as of last April, credit card companies no longer require a signature (Visa, MC, American Express).  They dropped it since with their newer technology, signing does not help prevent fraud and basically does nothing for the merchant nor the consumer besides taking more time to check out.  Merchants have the option of still doing a signature, but it doesn't mean anything.

I still make them sign only because I don't want to ask if they want to leave a tip. So I say it'll ask you a few questions then ask you to sign. It's so funny the people that would prefer cash, which I still like. However they pay with a card most of the time they upgrade and they tip.