Tint storage

I'm building a shop while my new shop is getting build. I'm storing my tint rolls that I'm not using in the warehouse that is not climate controlled. I live in Virginia where summer is humid as the rain forest and winters are cold as the north pole. How hot/cold can the tint rolls last in the warehouse before they are messed up. Or they will be fine? 

Lay them down is always better instead of standing on end. Humidity can cause the film to tunnel if extreme, but yeah, like JH said. I have film that I discovered the other day that was a roll of Llumar Platinum Plus...it is prob 10-14 years old and looks just as good as the day it was put up. 

My film stays in my garage that gets cold enough in winter that if I leave my slip solution stuff out there it’ll freeze up. No problems 

same with heat and humidity in the summer no problems. 

Edited by TQtinting

I got about 20 boxes of "The original white box" film. I have no idea what it is and I don't want to research it either. But, Im going to use it to train new comers. Its about 10 to 12 years old. 

Our bay isn’t climate controlled. This summer I saw as High as 120 degrees in the shop. Past winter it was so cold that bottles of slip froze over night and actually had a beetle on day water froze between the glass and the film before I could squeegee it out. Film always stored laying flat. And I’ve got some bs rolls that I know are 10 years old.  Wouldn’t worry!