Xpel tint, whose using it? Reviews

The entry level seems very comparable to global qdp from the one roll I've looked at. IDK what's up with it though cause my plotter does not like it at all. Have a sample of the XR plus but haven't had anything to try it out on yet. 

So far so good with it. Aggressive adhesive for me. Sometimes too aggressive lol. Certain vlts have a very blue hue to them that some mind some don’t. I mainly use the xr60blue for windshields and I absolutely love the film. Nothing compares in the heat rejection department.  Like any other film take the good with the bad but overall great company and great film (if you hand cut) lol @jh812

Edited by CnCCustoms

I started tinting in 1984.  I have used just about every kind of tint at one time or another. I am  currently and installing Xpel XR black.  GREAT film.  The adhesive is perfect.  Depending on temperature and which window I am installing, I use Film ON or J & J baby shampoo (the new formula).  TBH, the Xpel films  hard coat is the best I have ever seen.  The film dries out fast and I have never had a complaint about "low angle haze".  Also, they have plenty of percentages available to meet customer needs.  Give it a try.