do you guys pull panels on everything?

Guest r407328

Guest thetintshop
and (I) feel that tucking is just a little lower standard then pulling panels

[*]245139

and see, my feeling is that panel pullers are not experienced enough to tint without pulling the panel. it's like a beginner thing to do. experienced guys have found a way to reduce a step and still produce quality work.

it's a trade off. does it really fukkin matter how you do it as long as the installation is top notch?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[*]245139

and see, my feeling is that panel pullers are not experienced enough to tint without pulling the panel. it's like a beginner thing to do. experienced guys have found a way to reduce a step and still produce quality work.

it's a trade off. does it really fukkin matter how you do it as long as the installation is top notch?

[*]245202

:dunno:bingo

...and yeah..great analogy for a newbie! :dunno

Guest tintgod

[*]245139

[*]245202

so you are saying im not experienced?...well...we can go back and forth with this sheit all day...and everyone is going to have their own opinion..and I stated mine...take is the way you want to..

Archived