do you guys pull panels on everything?

Guest r407328

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

why take you pants off to shiet...just cut a few corners and wear dippers and sheit in your pants...better yet...to save even more time..just tuck your underwear up there and dont even wipe it.. :nope

Guest tintjob@yahoo

I dont pull panels and my quality will stand with anyones.... ever heard of a Gasket Wizard people?? Im sure you have, works with most vehicles......

we pull'em all and remove amost rear decks especially if there is a turd brake or the f"en rear headrest won't come out like some bmw's...we don't tuck or close cut and I have never had a comeback for a job pealing up from the bottom on a roll up....BUT if you can do'em with out more power to ya"

hey sprinter how ya been.....

good tintman pa,

been a great last year!

this thread is beat to death, and we all agree that theres more than one way to do things! :thumb

[*]245457

Agreed. I really have no problem with the way people do things. I do things people don't do but for me it works. Same with everyone else. Hey, whatvever works and gets the job done properly. No harm guys, just a little harmless attacking and giving eachother crap was all. :DD

I dont pull panels and my quality will stand with anyones.... ever heard of a Gasket Wizard people??  Im sure you have, works with most vehicles......

[*]245423

Great Tool! The day I started using one of those on gaskets that don't pop out quickly is the day I stopped (most ) removal of panels ,yet having all the benifets as if a panel has been taken off minus the rick of breaking some panels on older peices of crap cars (booby traps) :thumb

I don't slam anyone for still taking off panels..especially you TG :DD

I respect a tinter that can go through all those extra steps and keep a decent timeline per vehicle :headbang

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

I really don't see what the big deal is. If your method of tinting works for you then there's nothing wrong with it as long as it's quality work.

Archived