Need Tinting Advice

Guest Ibizan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, I don't live where you do, or know anything about your needs, so you have to do what you have to do. But that doesn't change the fact that I think you're selling yourself short, or that the sound of those prices make me cringe.

me:160

theres your problem, just stating your price, then nothing, you have to sell yourself a bit, start off with something like " we offer professional quality installations with a BLAH BLAH warranty, we have extensive YADAYADA, and offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, YADA YADA .....THEN the price!!!!

just whiping out the price, when you have an oportunity to sell yourself is a mistake!

Guest Zrok

so how do I approach the boss man about raising prices? I subcontract for him now,and theres 4 different people that answer the phones :rollin

and only one or two of them would be able to give the 'sales pitch' and sound convincing....so in essence it would just hurt things then. or in your opinion, what would be a reasonable approach? p.s. for the record, I'm really not trying to give a bad impression, or p1ss anyone off.

Guest CloudWalker

What td said is IT man when I 1st got on this board I was competing with the other guy that did 4dr cars for ONE... HUNDRED... DOLLARS. Now thats hard to beat, and I used to be like, Cust: How much do you charge? Me: $100 Cust: I guess that sounds good when can you do it? Now I do 4dr cars for $140 and thats the highest in my area. See but the trick is I say my sales pitch everytime, as old as it gets it works.

Archived