CPFilms, Screwing the pooch?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just check out the latest filmmag about dealer loyalty :nope

I know what you mean!!!I bought from the same distrubutor for 15 years -thru thick and thin-what did it get me? ''Sorry YOUR rep hasnt worked here in 2 years!!!!" The reason I didnt know that was because my rep is too busy with the guys that train for a week and buy 3 boxes of film. No need to contact the guy that faxes his order in and pays COD.They can kiss my azz!!! :lol6:lol6

The people that buy this stuff, you wouldnt get their tint job anyway(at least not at first). Your going to have your do it yourselfers that think its no problem to slap tint on their ride. :nope Once they mess it up anyway- they will come running. :lol The problem is the company cutting the throats of their dealers just to make another $$$. :lol2 This will bad name all tinters to the public guy that wanted window tint, but doesnt want it to bubble up.I get that question everyday-this isnt going to bubble up is it? :lol2 Maybe a few hundred thousand complaining phone call will end it, maybe not? They just shows you whats more important to them $$$$$$$$ :nope:lol6:nope:lol6

Guest dan-mark

I assume its already shrunk :lol6

the first time I did a car I didnt know whether to tint it or stroke it there were so many hairs between the glass and film! And it took 3 days! , so if they say it 'cuts installation by half" thats still gonna be atleast 2 days....

its not just tinters their treating like fools but customers from their 'new market',

if anyone rolls up and says theyve used it but its no good say 'its not you mate its the cheap film/manufacturer that we dont use:lol2

the partner auto parts store sells gila strips for the back glass :lol6

seriously ............like 4" strips in a little roll

they may as well pre-crease it and throw some dirt in there :lol6

Archived