Evolution vs Creation

Guest VOLTRON

I dont expect you to have all the answers cause no one does, not even the pope does. But if you dont know all the answers then why would you be so convinced in your choosing. I am not saying you chose wrong that is not mine nore anyone elses place to say just curious.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ

And what about those who may be isolated from the rest of the world and may not know about Christianity. And if you don't know the answer that's fine. I was just curious because surely everybody on earth doesn't know about the Word of Christ. And that just doesn't seem fair.

Guest solarspot
And what about those who may be isolated from the rest of the world and may not know about Christianity. And if you don't know the answer that's fine. I was just curious because surely everybody on earth doesn't know about the Word of Christ. And that just doesn't seem fair.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

:gasp

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

:dunno

That's the wonderful thing about the bible you can always find a quote to fit your argument!

But .... my understanding of this quote is if you wonder at Nature, the world - you must belive in God and have no excuse.

Clearly written by man without brain :thumb where is the tolerance and understanding for those less fortunate.

Christians and Muslims are very alike and on the verge of holy ww3. Its quite clearly Evolution at work - things are coming to ahead, one of the two will die out or people will come to realise how damaging these dated beliefs

are. :beer

as much as many would like to believe, the Word of God is not dated. there are accurate modern translations of the king james version such as the Life Application Bible if you would like to read it in today's language.

I would strongly advise against that, these new translations are VERY flawed, they are translations of translations and have lost a great deal. The KJV is not that difficult to understand. The Word of God has meaning in many levels, much of that is lost with these very poor translations. :dunno

I would strongly advise against that, these new translations are VERY flawed, they are translations of translations and have lost a great deal. The KJV is not that difficult to understand. The Word of God has meaning in many levels, much of that is lost with these very poor translations. :dunno

Are you kidding or for real - no offence just not sure :thumb

Archived