Evolution vs Creation

Guest CajunTinter
Not still has anyone answered my question of why isnt 18 years of jesus's life not recorded in the bible or spoken about? if he was a perfect being not to have been able to commit a sin, well 18 years is a long time to have done so. The average man cannot go one day without commiting atleast 1 sin, 18 years is quiet a bit of time.

He may have been at a car dealer scraping and cleaning windows so that the people who do not believe in him can take all the credit for tinting 23 cars in a day.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
He may have been at a car dealer scraping and cleaning windows so that the people who do not believe in him can take all the credit for tinting 23 cars in a day.....

:nope:lol2:lol2

Guest VOLTRON

What in the he|| does that mean? :lol6 just means that you dont know is all but nice job on skirting the question. its the same response I get from everyone else, nothing intelectual/

Guest Tintbds
Your type of response is why so many people begin to hate Religion. Try thinking for yourself no one cares if you are religious or not but your insistence that the bible is fact is rubbish.

TD asked for an inteligent debate - if you study the bible you'll see it comes out far from a shining gold example. Just look at the Old testament - it depcits a vengeful, petty, homphobic,racist, infanticidal god to name just a few of his traits - if you believe your "factual bible".

How do you reconcile where your "God" came from? You must have a view.

Or will you just trot out the same old "faith line."

The fact is your religion is largely down to your parents beliefs, hence Christians are a very small minority in say a muslim country like Turkey.

:lol6

What in the he|| does that mean? :lol6 just means that you dont know is all but nice job on skirting the question. its the same response I get from everyone else, nothing intelectual/

what difference does it make if there isnt a daily scripture for jesus whole life? would it really make a difference to your belief?

if nothing really exciting happened in those years why waste space in the bible telling people about his training in woodworking?

the whole point to jesus being on earth was for him to lay down his life to make up for mankinds sins. and the exapmle he set for us took place in the last few years of his life, after his baptisim.

I'm just speculating here, but...during that time, he didn't want/need to announce himself, he was living like men do as part of his mission. If he announced himself when he was 12, he wouldn't have been able to have a normal life. When it was the fullness of time John the Baptist started announcing him and so on.

And for the record, not all Christians believe the TV evangelists or support some politician. Some Christians, like me, don't believe you can pray some prayer and save yourself. I beleive in predestination as it's laid out very clearly in Ephesians, that we are spiritually dead and have no ability to "accept" God, it is He that Elects his chosen to salvation.

I also would not tell anyone to attend a church. I believe we are well into the Tribulation and false gospels have taken over.

So, not only have I pissed off the Evolutionists, now I've pissed off the Christians too. :lol6

Archived