Evolution vs Creation

As usual I don't comment much on these threads because I see I start out as one thing and directs itself to debating religion :dunno

Many great posts I have to admit and glad to see the thread run into 5 pages :dunno ..bottom line simplified IMO. No one getting converted to Atheism or Christianity by one side digging up transition bones or the other side quoting scripture . If you don't believe in the Bible's teachings, then quoting it only means something to the quoter . If you have all faith in the bible , so theories are going to convince you otherwise. For all those that are undecided, enjoy your time on this planet and do onto others as you would have done on to you and believe in karma till you decide :dunno

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
boy, tinters become experts on everything when their business dries up, dont they?

those of you who find it so easy to be so blasphemous towards Jesus Christ will be extremely sorry in the end. don't dismiss the upbringing of your parents, don't take to heart what you see on tv, don't look at false prophets.....open your heart to the Truth and the Truth will find you. if you die this instant, where are you going? if you say nowhere, are you sure about that? heaven or hell, your two choices whether you like it or not.

if any of you are confused by this thread, salvation and gaining a personal relationship with God is very easy and I am providing this simple prayer for you:

?Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.?

God bless you,

~mm

Pretty powerful mm !!! You nailed it!!! It's a shame that more people are not stronger in their faith of the Lord!!

Guest VOLTRON

I see all these people saying things like dont follow false prophets and the end times are near, for those who dont follow false prophets and then come to find out thier preacher had been molesting some child, I know they are not considered prophets but if you follow some preacher what does that make you.

The thing that bothers me the most about religion is people follow it so blindly and do what ever is told of them and they believe what ever is told to them. "behold I send you out a sheep amongst the wolves" you are the sheep and being sent out to the wolves, which is reality. I dont mean this in a deragatory way and with no disrespect it just amazes me what people believe and how they conform so easily.

Bush is a diehard christian and truly thinks he is doing the right thing and that he talks to jesus before he makes any decisions and all of the avangelicals love that about him and is the reason he was elected for 2 terms. Now here is a dood that is sending our countrymen, brothers,sisters,husbands,wives,fathers,mothers,grandparents to a war that is completely unjustified and we were lied to in the first place on even getting there. Lives being lost on both sides of the war, all for rights to oil so some people can make alot of money. And no its not all bad, there is some good coming out of it we are saving lives and trying to provide better lives for the people of Iraq who have suffured great tragedy's and oppresions. Trying to make it a free country, but that is just a by product of the real reason we are there. we are not going to spend 400 billion dollars on something if we are not going to get something out of it in return. all of you business owners should know that. Osama should have been dead a long time ago and now you barely hear a word about him. Not to make this a political thread or to go off on something else but this is bush's doing and his cabinet and this guy is your representative for christians, and truth be told he is the apitimy of a christian and thier views.

Bush is a diehard christian and truly thinks he is doing the right thing and that he talks to jesus before he makes any decisions and all of the avangelicals love that about him and is the reason he was elected for 2 terms.

is he really a good christian? does he follow all the teachings in the bible?

what about the one where jesus said that he, nor his followers are no part of the world, speaking and identifying the world leaders of his time, and that Gods kingdom is the only one to solve the worlds problems, not mans.

my question about heaven or hell is this,

if good people go to heaven and bad go to hell, does that mean that satan works directly for God? and why would God allow people to be tourtured for ever instead of just erasing their very existance?

Guest VOLTRON

Not still has anyone answered my question of why isnt 18 years of jesus's life not recorded in the bible or spoken about? if he was a perfect being not to have been able to commit a sin, well 18 years is a long time to have done so. The average man cannot go one day without commiting atleast 1 sin, 18 years is quiet a bit of time.

Not still has anyone answered my question of why isnt 18 years of jesus's life not recorded in the bible or spoken about? if he was a perfect being not to have been able to commit a sin, well 18 years is a long time to have done so. The average man cannot go one day without commiting atleast 1 sin, 18 years is quiet a bit of time.

Tell me where the missing fossils are and I'll tell you where he was. :lol2

Archived