Horrible horrible tint job

Guest gronski

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gronski
Thanks for the recommendation , however If he's an hr away from Detroit , it means he's at least 4+ hrs from me.

Tintdude where are you in Ontario? I'd really like to get a proper quote from someome reasonably near to me who has won the respect of this board.

I split my time between Toronto and London, and will be in Grimsby towards New Years.

Chris

Guest Mobile1

I know you guys don't allow prices to be discussed on here for some reason, but I am curious to know what you all, especially the customer, believe to be a fair price for this job.

Tintdude where are you in Ontario? I'd really like to get a proper quote from someome reasonably near to me who has won the respect of this board.

I split my time between Toronto and London, and will be in Grimsby towards New Years.

Chris

I am in Belleville (2 hrs E of Toronto) If you want someone you can trust to do a good in London,ON , call Alfred at place called Tint Factory.

Either himself , or a tinter that works under him you can trust to get a good quality job done , I'll put my reputation on that.

Will it be cheap?

No.

Will it be done once and done right ?

Yes.

Come on TW dont pass the buck! :poke

That vehicle (now with glue in some areas left on I'm sure) surpasses my patients level.

that's for someone either more hungry , slower with biz..or has someone working for them on the clock. :lol2

Archived