Horrible horrible tint job

Guest gronski

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
Whats even more bizzare is this hasnt turned into a DMC with somebody telling him they could do that thing perfect :lol2

:shock thats cuz no ones is big enough to win that contest :lol2 but what do I know

:thumb:lol2

The furthest I'll go to that point will be to say I think that most full time old school experienced tinters could get it to where the customer would be happy with it , but most tinters would pick out the flaws .

The key to that vehicle isn't just having a good cleaning procedure down , but it's putting the time in. Most tinters wouldn't have the patients to put that kind of time in ..or the bad business sense when they realize how much more they could have made doing 3 other cars in the same amount of time.

A lose for the customer (spending a lot of money to get it done right) or a loss for the tint shop(spending so much time on it if the money isn't there) :gasp

The furthest I'll go to that point will be to say I think that most full time old school experienced tinters could get it to where the customer would be happy with it , but most tinters would pick out the flaws .

The key to that vehicle isn't just having a good cleaning procedure down , but it's putting the time in. Most tinters wouldn't have the patients to put that kind of time in ..or the bad business sense when they realize how much more they could have made doing 3 other cars in the same amount of time.

A lose for the customer (spending a lot of money to get it done right) or a loss for the tint shop(spending so much time on it if the money isn't there) :gasp

uh ohhh.................I totally agree TW but you may have started a debate now

I guess I better put my debate team cap back on :beer

Archived