Horrible horrible tint job

Guest gronski

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also. I would report that to formula 1. They screen thier shops ,dealers and installers to make sure that does'nt happen,so that only the best can sell their product. If you cantact them , I'm sure they will make it right to you,and hopefully rake that shop over the coals

Yore right man-almost makes the story fishy to think a F1 shop would turn that out!!! :thumb

Guest MidcoastMW

wow, that really is a horrid job. It saddens me that there are actually shops out there releasing work like this!!!!! If you cant make it look right, at least call the customer and tell them sorry, but you cant do it! This one is very bad, I really hope they can get this squared away for you!! Best of luck, and happy holidazzzze!!!!!!!!!!

f-1 dealer doing that? :thumb

they werent even trying on that right there.

those vanagon style vans need to have all the windows taken out in order to do a near perfect job, if not straight perfect. I've done a hand full. doing them on there is a joke all out. gotta take those windows out. if you paid good money you should ask them to take them out or have a glass shop take them out for them and redo them. if not, have them take off the film and take it somewhere else. :thumb

We can see the rocks under the film from way downunder. :rollin

You should have been told before the job that the installer didn't have the expertise to attack an old dirt contaminated vehicle.

At least that way you could have made an better informed decision.

Yes that's a refund job mate.

Devil

Guest gronski
We can see the rocks under the film from way downunder. :rollin

You should have been told before the job that the installer didn't have the expertise to attack an old dirt contaminated vehicle.

At least that way you could have made an better informed decision.

Yes that's a refund job mate.

Devil

A lot of people are saying I should ask for a refund, and whiel I agree the job is really bad is that something that they will do? Honestly I don't want the film on my van like this so I want it removed and refunded.

Is that realistic?

Chris

A lot of people are saying I should ask for a refund, and while I agree the job is really bad is that something that they will do? Honestly I don't want the film on my van like this so I want it removed and refunded.

Is that realistic?

Chris

Archived