Irritating things customers frequently say

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
:dunno

I've never heard of that one before... The police in your area have to install baby seats? Citizens in your area are either too lazy or too dumb to do such a simple task?

I always put the baby seats (and the poo!) in the trunk. I NEVER reinstall a baby seat. Sometimes the custy gets pissed, but hey, the liability issues aren't worth it!!

Guest Key West
Customer says Im the one that called you on the phone. :hmmm

Tell them " Thank god! I thought you were the one I was arguing with in the television!! Whew!" :dunno:lol2

On the Phone

Me "Accurate Window Tinting this is Duane may I help you?"

Customer "Ya do you guys do window tinting."

OR

Me "Accurate Window Tinting this is Duane may I help you?"

Customer "Hi I dropped off the 05 300"

Me "we are just finishing it up right now."

Customer "How does it look."

Me "it looks like crap." Followed by silence.

Customer "SILENCE UH UH."

Guest wilcax

another over the phone...

cust "is my car ready?"

me "which one is that?"

cust "the (color) one"

me "uhhhh?"

me "which (color) one?"

cust "(yr make)"

me "yes"

like im supposed to now who they are right away

oh and then the how long is it gonna take ? when they drop it off in the morning. I say 4 hours theyre like, that long? really?. and I say yup. so then they say can you do it any faster? I say yes I can. so I call them when its ready and then they ask what time I close cuz theyre at te mall shopping or something!!! why make me promise a time and then not show up to pick it up at the the time you asked

another over the phone...

cust "is my car ready?"

me "which one is that?"

cust "the (color) one"

me "uhhhh?"

me "which (color) one?"

cust "(yr make)"

me "yes"

like im supposed to now who they are right away

oh and then the how long is it gonna take ? when they drop it off in the morning. I say 4 hours theyre like, that long? really?. and I say yup. so then they say can you do it any faster? I say yes I can. so I call them when its ready and then they ask what time I close cuz theyre at te mall shopping or something!!! why make me promise a time and then not show up to pick it up at the the time you asked

I hate I t when the customer says what time will my car be ready?

Me...Probably a little after 5

Customer...Can you do it any sooner?

Me...(thinking do you want it fast or right) but I tell them I will do my best

Then I call the customer at 4:45 and tell them their car is ready and they say "Oh I am on the other side of town and stuck in Friday evening traffic can you just lock it up and I will slide you a check under the door?

Me...No, I can't do that

Customer.... Well I am not finished with what I am doing where I am at and it will be around 7 before I can get there.

Me...(knowing I already had told them earlier that day that we close at 5 but if they would just leave it with us we will work it in but it might be a little after 5 before they get it back)So I just tell them it is 4:45 now and I will wait till 5:30 but if nobody picks it up by then I will have to lock it up inside and they will just have to wait until Monday to pick it up

Normally I dont mind waiting up to an hour but this paticular customer had practically begged me to work it in that day and wanted it ASAP yet then said they couldn't make it till 7, no way I was gonna wait on them after they rushed me. They came by and paid at 5:30 and picked up the vehicle later.

Guest Boo
Being female I get the "Can I talk to the guy that dose the tinting?" I go yea your talking to HER!! And of course when you call to let them know its done " Does it look good?" GOD I HATE THAT ONE!!! Or the "Do you make good money doing this?"

Me and Bulldog walk in on ANY givin job and the customer almost always says, "Oh you must be his helper." :lol2 Uh no I OWN the co. thankyou very much :beer

Archived