Iris Window Films

Guest General Sun Shield

Guest IRISFILM
Hello Everyone! I was at the Las Vegas show where the guy did the demo with the Iris Film. For Maggie....What film was used on the demo? I got there when the demo was finished but I did take a long look at the film. The clarity was perfect and the film look good on the inside and outside.

Hello, the film used for the demo was our Supreme Clear series, code SCC805SRC. :gasp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRISFILM
I emailed for a sample and price list over a week ago ..no response

Nice first impression :gasp

Hello TintWizard, please kindly let me know what is your company name, I will double check on that immediately. Our office was closed for the Chinese New Year from Feb. 6 ~ 12, today is our first day back to work, there is a chance that your email was never received as well.

Thanks a lot! :lol

Guest IRISFILM

Iris, the only question I have which may be a translation error is in your sig it says, 20 years experience and age 30? You guys start young over there!

Hello, 30 years of age is my age... I have been working with IRISFILM for only 5 years, and I'm only a sales representative, I don't own the company...

The CEO of our company is around 50~60 old, and general manager is 50 something also, they were the ones that started the company.

Guest IRISFILM

Hello, 30 years of age is my age...... I have been working for IRISFILM for only 5 years, and I'm only a sales representative, I don't own the company...

The CEO of our company is around 50~60 old, and general manager is 50 something also, they were the ones that started the company.

I emailed for a sample and price list over a week ago ..no response

Nice first impression :lol

Hello TintWizard, please kindly let me know what is your company name, I will double check on that immediately. Our office was closed for the Chinese New Year from Feb. 6 ~ 12, today is our first day back to work, there is a chance that your email was never received as well.

Thanks a lot! :gasp

Company is Tint by Attain

Meridian_man69@hotmail.com

:lol

Guest metro jim

Interesting tread here, heres my 2 cents

I first saw Iris films years ago at the sema show, I was interested then but comunication was immpossible. All the folks from were very intelligent but did not speak english (and I do not speak cantonese or chinese). The technology of there films at that time could only be compared with solis or vkool AT THAT TIME. With that being said they were more advanced in some ways then the US manufacturers. Over the next few Years I have seen there films again and again, but comunication was immposible. I tried to order an ir70% film I think and was unable. The last time I saw Iris at the trade show I met and spoke with someone who said they were working on a US based distributor specificaly because of this, I thought that would be a great Idea. I do not know what became of this. With all this being said the performance number were great as I can remember, and this company shouldn't be bundled as just another rebox brand that pops up every week. If you do have a US distibutor I would be like to know about it.

Companies I know have had tagging

Huper liner side

v kool liner side

mmm film side (this was on an hp panther 10 60" roll I think and a nightmare to take off, it was only on a few rolls that I remember and the end label had an (M) on it)

Hanita liner side with footage left

Guest IRISFILM
Interesting tread here, heres my 2 cents

I first saw Iris films years ago at the sema show, I was interested then but comunication was immpossible. All the folks from were very intelligent but did not speak english (and I do not speak cantonese or chinese). The technology of there films at that time could only be compared with solis or vkool AT THAT TIME. With that being said they were more advanced in some ways then the US manufacturers. Over the next few Years I have seen there films again and again, but comunication was immposible. I tried to order an ir70% film I think and was unable. The last time I saw Iris at the trade show I met and spoke with someone who said they were working on a US based distributor specificaly because of this, I thought that would be a great Idea. I do not know what became of this. With all this being said the performance number were great as I can remember, and this company shouldn't be bundled as just another rebox brand that pops up every week. If you do have a US distibutor I would be like to know about it.

Hello Metro Jim,

I'm quite surprised that you went to our booth and no one speak English, because I was always there whenever we had a booth at the SEMA show and I have no problem speaking English :rollin

Also, we are able to make films that are 70% IR resistant since 2006, here you can see a spec chart of our IR films: http://www.irisfilm.com.tw/p10_Infracut_Details.htm

We sell lots of these films to UK, it's quite popular there. :poke

Lastly about US distributor, there was a company from the US that is interested in working with us as a distributor for us, but before we were able to start business, they had some financial problems and the case was dropped. Thus unfortunately we don't have an US distributor yet at this moment.

My email is maggie.liu@irisfilm.com.tw, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and have a great day everyone! :poke

do IRIS have a distributor in Australia ?

also im not sure which line it is but your auto film , non reflective , what is the warrenty on that ?

just browsing your website , the holographic film is pretty cool im not sure what it would be used on but something different that is for sure !

Archived