tintman237 and Olfablade

Well, If you search any posts containing industry related content from these two, you would realize that it has all been removed. Well, I can't state that for sure as I didn't look through all of the posts as it would have taken me days, though that is my point. It would take many hours to sort through the infomation contributed by these guys. So many great posts and tips have been placed -for any and all who might be interested in learning new and better ways of window film installation- by these two individuals, some of which have been beneficial to me personally.

Congrats to anyone here who has sought some sort of impossible, convoluted concept of respect while suggesting that it is not due others -and at the same time, stating that in order to get respect, one has to give it. You've successfully reduced the population of the oppresive - albeit imaginary- TD gang by two, and in the process done zero to positively contribute to the industry, and at the same time made this forum that much less helpful -ultimately toward that same end.

If anyone knows how to reach olfa or 237 outside of the forum, please PM me. :)

Hope you guys come back, Willie too. :)

A couple of things BTW:

I know that I'm not tinting now and, as such, my views here may be considered marginal at best, but no one else had brought it up so... :lol:lol

Ric, sorry if this is an a**hole post to make. Just wanted to point out that a couple of the good guys left for what appears to me to be little more than internet paranoia.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Crackz

I wont be the same around here with out the tintfairy....president willie.....or olfa.......who else plans on not posting anymore over the thread :thumb

It was just a stupid thread out of many that are on this site :thumb :thumb

Its just another day.

Why let what some fock sticks say affect you so bad that you think you have to leave the site?

I guess I just have a thicker skin than most people :thumb

I think the biggest mistake about that thread was it was not moved to another part of the site. You cant just delete peoples threads because you want to. That causes even more problems.

The best thing for that thread was to let it run its course and go away. I moved it to the foobar for entertainment purposes but for some reason it got moved back go general.

Believe me those two guys would be starting even MORE shvit if we would have deleted that thread.

Guest tintgod
It was just a stupid thread out of many that are on this site :thumb :thumb

Its just another day.

Why let what some fock sticks say affect you so bad that you think you have to leave the site?

I guess I just have a thicker skin than most people :thumb

I think the biggest mistake about that thread was it was not moved to another part of the site. You cant just delete peoples threads because you want to. That causes even more problems.

The best thing for that thread was to let it run its course and go away. I moved it to the foobar for entertainment purposes but for some reason it got moved back go general.

Believe me those two guys would be starting even MORE shvit if we would have deleted that thread.

it had nothing to do with having thick skin mdog..it had everything to do with respect to the long time members of this board that made it what it is today per say(not saying without them..this site would have been nothing).but .some of use have been here for over 6 years..and contributed a hell of a lot..and that is how we get respected..gettin thrown under the bus for a couple of short term members that probably wont last very long on here.

Well for me, I don't post much. Why should I?

Look at my post count, less than 3000 and I joined before this forum went outside EZBoard. Most of those posts were before 2006 and I would be surprised if it is over 30 for the year this year.

I have been a business owner for over 20 years in this industry. I promote it, train, mentor, consult, motivate, live and breathe it.

I and others are fighting to make this industry a real profession.

To read this four year old, dirty diaper fighting in the sandbox banter was just plain dumb. It is a huge black eye for this industry. Most of the time this junk has border lined stupidity, but that thread was a down right worst impression for the consumer I have ever seen.

Thin skin? I have skin as thick as cow hide as well as many others who have been this business as long or longer as I have.

Do you realize there are more potential customers reading these lousy posts than people in our industry? Take a step back and look how idiotic our industry looks.

I haven't deleted anything tint45, not sure why you can't find anything. :thumb

Mdog has it exactly right, if I had trashed that thread they would have just started more trouble.

Yup, it turned into a big 'ol pizzing match, but now everyone is mad at me for what other people did and said. Whatever guys. :thumb

F U Flying, I"m not running anywhere, I just wasn't going to post anymore responses to your boyfriend

owwwwwwwww did hims get hims fewins hurt . My boy friend dont get on the internet hes to busy tinting cars . HAHAHAHAHAH this is freaking great . Dont pound on the computer desk to hard your mom might come in and put you on punishment and you wont be able to live up to your internet legend status hahaha

Archived