Bekaert/SolarGard Sets up my biggest Dealership

For what its worth, Baekaert burned a lot of shops in Az. , set up a ton of dealers -in house. When you deal with corporations ,we are disposable,they look at bottom line not people. sorry to hear about anyone going through that scenario :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint phantom
so what are your thoughts on going with the computer cut program?

not very smart, I can cut out tint quiker and more exact than any plotter.

Guest solarworkscumming

yeah but I want to push out 10-15 cars a day :confuse

anyone out there actually use the bekaert computer cut program? I'm about to make the jump and get a program just want to make sure I get the right one

If you have several cars of the same make and model, it is definately worth it. There are down sides to using it however. I have cut the wrong car, cut the wrong rear window(cut a back window with the brake light only to find it had a spoiler and the light in the spoiler, or cut the kit and the customer cancels. It is not a perfect system but it is by far the most expensive and I think the most accurate. I can tint more with it than without it. :confuse

If you have several cars of the same make and model, it is definately worth it. There are down sides to using it however. I have cut the wrong car, cut the wrong rear window(cut a back window with the brake light only to find it had a spoiler and the light in the spoiler, or cut the kit and the customer cancels. It is not a perfect system but it is by far the most expensive and I think the most accurate. I can tint more with it than without it. :dunno

You said it all in that post. All of those things DO happen. I guess I’m mad right now, they just cut mine off cause I refused to pay the over priced monthly charge. I could not justify the cost for what I got. I made the comment on a post above that we didn’t cut out much window tinting which is true but what I didn’t say is we used it for paint protection. In today’s world paying for those patterns is soooo last week! Too many better deals out there! :rollin

If you have several cars of the same make and model, it is definately worth it. There are down sides to using it however. I have cut the wrong car, cut the wrong rear window(cut a back window with the brake light only to find it had a spoiler and the light in the spoiler, or cut the kit and the customer cancels. It is not a perfect system but it is by far the most expensive and I think the most accurate. I can tint more with it than without it. :eyebrows

You said it all in that post. All of those things DO happen. I guess I’m mad right now, they just cut mine off cause I refused to pay the over priced monthly charge. I could not justify the cost for what I got. I made the comment on a post above that we didn’t cut out much window tinting which is true but what I didn’t say is we used it for paint protection. In today’s world paying for those patterns is soooo last week! Too many better deals out there! :dunno

Better Deal???? Like what and who?

Archived