Bekaert/SolarGard Sets up my biggest Dealership

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after almost 2 weeks go by Gary Claussen of Bekaert FINALLY calls me yesterday. He admitted he did not do his homework in a lame attempt to apologize for ruining my business. Like I told him, he will go to bed knowing he gets a paycheck tomorrow, I go to bed worrying how to get a paycheck tomorrow. He also admitted he did me wrong. All he could say was "I know. Your right. I'm sorry." He didn't offer to make things right, so I told him there was nothing he could do to fix it.

Funny too, because Chris Welker from performance films called me to let me know the dealership was begging them to sell Llumar to the store (which of course they did - legally have to), at least he called me.

So Bekaert not only lost me buying mass amounts of film from them to cover this dealership's business, but they didn't even get the film business from the dealership once they sold the plotter (at $ 8000.00)! Sweet justice.

Once again I say watch your backs. If you "Partner" with the big manus they will :lol you eventually. So BEWARE EVERYONE!

Guest vclimber
So, after almost 2 weeks go by Gary Claussen of Bekaert FINALLY calls me yesterday. He admitted he did not do his homework in a lame attempt to apologize for ruining my business. Like I told him, he will go to bed knowing he gets a paycheck tomorrow, I go to bed worrying how to get a paycheck tomorrow. He also admitted he did me wrong. All he could say was "I know. Your right. I'm sorry." He didn't offer to make things right, so I told him there was nothing he could do to fix it.

Funny too, because Chris Welker from performance films called me to let me know the dealership was begging them to sell Llumar to the store (which of course they did - legally have to), at least he called me.

So Bekaert not only lost me buying mass amounts of film from them to cover this dealership's business, but they didn't even get the film business from the dealership once they sold the plotter (at $ 8000.00)! Sweet justice.

Once again I say watch your backs. If you "Partner" with the big manus they will :) you eventually. So BEWARE EVERYONE!

He did, or "he didn't offer to make things right"? How could you tell him "there was nothing he could do to fix it" when he didn't offer to fix it? :dunno

Once again I say watch your backs. If you "Partner" with the big manus they will :dunno you eventually. So BEWARE EVERYONE!

He did, or "he didn't offer to make things right"? How could you tell him "there was nothing he could do to fix it" when he didn't offer to fix it? :)

He didn't offer at first, then he attempted to knowing what my answer would be. That's when I told him "don't bother". It was lame at best and he knew I wouldn't be open to whatever he was going to say. I knew it too, so I shut him down before he tried.

Oh and I think he wasn't the only one on the line as he was on a speakerphone, so it probably was a conference call.

When I asked him why it took so long for him to contact me he said "I knew you were pretty upset and irrational so decided to let you cool off a bit before I called."

My reply - "Just how rational do you think I should be after what you did!?!

SHEEEEEESH! :dunno

Guest vclimber
He didn't offer at first, then he attempted to knowing what my answer would be. That's when I told him "don't bother". It was lame at best and he knew I wouldn't be open to whatever he was going to say. I knew it too, so I shut him down before he tried.

Oh and I think he wasn't the only one on the line as he was on a speakerphone, so it probably was a conference call.

When I asked him why it took so long for him to contact me he said "I knew you were pretty upset and irrational so decided to let you cool off a bit before I called."

SHEEEEEESH! :)

Irrational? And who determines that? Ask him what was his rational for setting up your largest customer? Then we'll see who's irrational... good going BSF, another nail in your coffin here in the US market. :dunno

They start same dealers policy in EU before US.

Firstly they bought main dealersgips - and they became part of BSF. Nest step was - sell to everybody next door....

And - I think so - there also will be other steps which can destroy reputation of high quality product....But - let's see I am not an expert, just thinking

Once again I say watch your backs. If you "Partner" with the big manus they will :spit you eventually. So BEWARE EVERYONE!

He did, or "he didn't offer to make things right"? How could you tell him "there was nothing he could do to fix it" when he didn't offer to fix it? :lol

SHEEEEEESH! :spam

With that thought, I would say he knew what he was doing from the start. He set up the dealer, figuring they would sell more tint if it was in house, and waited to call you, not to let you cool down, but when he knew it was getting too late to save his a$$ with his company, since you were railing them here. Making a statement as he did was unprofessional and ignorant, at best. He buried himself with you and his reputation has taken a major hit along with his company. When will guys like this learn. They are in the customer service business just like us. Screw a customer over and it will come back to haunt you. And for all his work setting them up, he gets no film sales??? That is the sign of a bad salesman. He should have tied in a contract of film sales along with the software support. $8000, and he gets a minor commission off tha, and no future sales?? :lol Serves him right. I am suprised he did'nt come begging for your business back, since now he will be at zero from both of you.

As for his appology, it might have been more heartfelt and better received had he called back immediately. But, when someone can't man-up and admit what he did was wrong, it only shows what the future will hold.

And my only question for you would be....."How irrational are you today???" :spit

Archived