Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rocca08

Please read the thread... and see who started saying negative subject matter first. Also do not judge me man, calling me arrogant you do not know me at all. Don't be arrogant.

Obviously some of you not all of you, but most of you are not really into helping or answering questions with you elitist attitudes.

So go a head someone can make a post after this saying "ooh see look your saying negative %&$# just like those people. Once again I am not passing judgments on anyone just using information that is provided by your posts.

Thanks

Guest exclusive1

Not to stretch this on. but shotgundude you shouldn't make a stink about people not being receptive to your questions on a professional's forum if someone gives advice great, but if people come back with less than helpful info thats there chose, dont be offened and make a stink about it, take it with a grain of salt. almost everyone here is a professional and that DOES NOT happen over night so they reserve the right to not be helpful..

Guest mrpain
Not to stretch this on. but shotgundude you shouldn't make a stink about people not being receptive to your questions on a professional's forum if someone gives advice great, but if people come back with less than helpful info thats there chose, dont be offened and make a stink about it, take it with a grain of salt. almost everyone here is a professional and that DOES NOT happen over night so they reserve the right to not be helpful..

:lol2

Guest rocca08

Please re-read what I said, I do not flame on threads other wise my responses would have made me seem uneducated etc. Like I said, I did nothing wrong and got flamed by multiple people. End of story. I really don't care except for the 10 minutes I spent crying. So I guess thanks for caring to post :lol2.

Update:

Took off the front tints because of the reasons stated above just got home from friends house and got one window done, it took me 2 hours, but it heated up perfectly for my wall mart tint. No rainbow marks from over heat, no fingers, no bubbles. Will post pictures in the morning. Looks pro ;D. Just lots of patience making sure you don't crease the tint is pain in the ass. Is the more expensive tint less prone to creasing (Don't flame since I asked questions. I know people hate questions.) Oh and also put a banner on, the car loooks sick, got to do the right window and rear tomorrow.

I also have another question concerning the rear window. I heard from someone I don't know if its true or not but well 2 questions, 1st is if you REMOVE tint from the rear view window you can ruin your heat strips is that from pulling them off they come off with them or it is when you have to scrape the tint off the window so basically you nick a strip that is A/C current and you don't have a defroster now. 2nd question as far as banners go the dot matrix, what is the most accepted way to put banners over the dot matrix on the front windshield? Vinyl strip just for the dot matrix then tint over it or what?

Thanks.

Just because you enjoy saying it looks pro does not mean it is. Walmart tint and a 18yr old in his parents driveway does not come anywhere near a professional installation. Maybe if you stopped saying that (it is insulting to true professionals) you would actually get assistance. Look at past threads where folks look for help, its not like pulling nails when you dont insult us.

Why would we ever take offense... jeez I dunno I mean we spend years training and perfecting our game. Striving for the best, and some punk pops online and tries to tell us his one day of tinting with walmart film and its professional. Like it or not, this is a career for most on this forum. We dont use cheap 20" wide rolls or take two hours to tint a single window that we've already tried to do several times. Not a single thing you are doing can even be associated with the word professional jackass.

Archived