Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rocca08
We havent seen the back window yet "pro" then we'll see :dunno although you refuse to post pictures that show anything. How about you show us your edges?

I used a stencil, what would be wrong with the edges?

We havent seen the back window yet "pro" then we'll see :dunno although you refuse to post pictures that show anything. How about you show us your edges?

lots of things, any "pro" would know that. But then again pro's dont come here and post help threads, use walmart tint, gift cards as a squegee, take 5 days to do half a car, redo windows several times, act like an 18 yr old on a forum, think 5ft pictures show work in a quality manner, or think that a film with "metallic" label from walmart is quality product.

You see just cause we told you that your work wont be "pro" status doesnt mean you cannot tint a window. So you think it gives you the right to come here and be smart and cocky. Do you have a right to be rude to me, o hell yes. Although many on here actually gave you valuable information and were very friendly to you. How have you repaid them? By acting as if you can perform work at their level after a week in your driveway. Time to grow up, you can call it pro all you like it doesnt mean a thing, you've diltued that word by using it so much here. I'll coin a new phrase for guys like you, "Protard"

So this bud is for you, Mr. I come looking for help and get cocky when I think I've figured it out. :spit

Show some real pics when you grow a pair :spit

Guest rocca08

lots of things, any "pro" would know that. But then again pro's dont come here and post help threads, use walmart tint, gift cards as a squegee, take 5 days to do half a car, redo windows several times, act like an 18 yr old on a forum, think 5ft pictures show work in a quality manner, or think that a film with "metallic" label from walmart is quality product.

You see just cause we told you that your work wont be "pro" status doesnt mean you cannot tint a window. So you think it gives you the right to come here and be smart and cocky. Do you have a right to be rude to me, o hell yes. Although many on here actually gave you valuable information and were very friendly to you. How have you repaid them? By acting as if you can perform work at their level after a week in your driveway. Time to grow up, you can call it pro all you like it doesnt mean a thing, you've diltued that word by using it so much here. I'll coin a new phrase for guys like you, "Protard"

So this bud is for you, Mr. I come looking for help and get cocky when I think I've figured it out. :spit

Show some real pics when you grow a pair :spit

"Protard" is not a word. Neither is, "dont," "walmart," "squegee," "doesnt," or "diltued." If you are going to insult on the internet make sure you spell correctly first. I understand that if you are doing this for a living you most likely did not go to college but that is not ANY reason to say f**k the English language.

Archived