Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

Guest exclusive1

boy oh boy you keep your assertivness till you grow up you'll go far, and another thing don't assume any of us haven't gone to college. That just makes you sound like a little punk!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We havent seen the back window yet "pro" then we'll see :shock although you refuse to post pictures that show anything. How about you show us your edges?

I used a stencil, what would be wrong with the edges?

lots of things, any "pro" would know that. But then again pro's dont come here and post help threads, use walmart tint, gift cards as a squegee, take 5 days to do half a car, redo windows several times, act like an 18 yr old on a forum, think 5ft pictures show work in a quality manner, or think that a film with "metallic" label from walmart is quality product.

You see just cause we told you that your work wont be "pro" status doesnt mean you cannot tint a window. So you think it gives you the right to come here and be smart and cocky. Do you have a right to be rude to me, o hell yes. Although many on here actually gave you valuable information and were very friendly to you. How have you repaid them? By acting as if you can perform work at their level after a week in your driveway. Time to grow up, you can call it pro all you like it doesnt mean a thing, you've diltued that word by using it so much here. I'll coin a new phrase for guys like you, "Protard"

So this bud is for you, Mr. I come looking for help and get cocky when I think I've figured it out. :dunno

Show some real pics when you grow a pair :shock

"Protard" is not a word. Neither is, "dont," "walmart," "squegee," "doesnt," or "diltued." If you are going to insult on the internet make sure you spell correctly first. I understand that if you are doing this for a living you most likely did not go to college but that is not ANY reason to say f**k the English language.

Oh boy, you just opened a can-o-worms making the ASSumption window tinters are uneducated.. WOW

I just graduated from Northwood University with a Bachelor's in Business Administration and an Assoiciates' in Automotive Aftermarket Management. There are many here with degrees and you have just offended each and every one of us Protard.

Picking apart my spelling on here is classic internet tough guy, you have nothing to say because you got punked by my post and now you have to try and find a way to make me look stupid. Get real Protard, this isn't a composition english class.

You could have left the age in your profile empty, every post you have made screams juvenille punkass. I seriously cannot believe you called me uneducated because I tint windows. You are a piece of work pal, you need to get out and see the world and learn a little before jumping to conclusions like that. If you knew what guys like us made putting film on windows you'd be shitting yourself.

Protard.

Guest rocca08
Oh boy, you just opened a can-o-worms making the ASSumption window tinters are uneducated.. WOW

I just graduated from Northwood University with a Bachelor's in Business Administration and an Assoiciates' in Automotive Aftermarket Management. There are many here with degrees and you have just offended each and every one of us Protard.

Picking apart my spelling on here is classic internet tough guy, you have nothing to say because you got punked by my post and now you have to try and find a way to make me look stupid. Get real Protard, this isn't a composition english class.

You could have left the age in your profile empty, every post you have made screams juvenille punkass. I seriously cannot believe you called me uneducated because I tint windows. You are a piece of work pal, you need to get out and see the world and learn a little before jumping to conclusions like that. If you knew what guys like us made putting film on windows you'd be shitting yourself.

Protard.

Get real Protard, this isn't a composition english class.

You could have left the age in your profile empty, every post you have made screams juvenille punkass.

----

Everything in bold was not properly typed out. I really like this quote "now you have to try and find a way to make me look stupid." I really do not have to try by any means. You do it by your self.

EDIT: LMFAO.. http://www.northwood.edu/.. private, non-profit, coeducational, non-sectarian, professional school of management.. that sucks dude.

Good luck man !!get a quality film to begin with... try not to offend anyone else along the way take your time do some more homework .. watch a couple of you tube clips ..and and try over and over again ! until you get it. good luck man EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE!! doesnt happen overnight.

No you do not, it would be better if you did not say anything, for your sake. lol.

You hate and say I obvisouly didnt go to school, then when I proove you wrong you hate on my school. Grow the f up, I am proud of anyone who earns a degree be it at a community college or ivy league school. It couldnt be more obvious how immature you are. To knock someones school is about as dumb as it gets. Why did you do that? Maybe because you were wrong in your ASSumption. Hate away, I'm proud of my degree and I'm weeks from moving to San Diego for my dream job. You are a punkass 18 yr old who lives with his parents in PA, the only state worse than that is probably Delaware.

Still havent seen your two pieced rear window yet. Go ahead and pick apart my spelling since you have nothing else to say. You cant stand up for yourself for %&$#. Go back to the basement and your low wage job that stops you from being able to afford a decent tintjob or a car that isn't meant for chicks.

Hating on a University, get real. I push every friend I have to get into school and make something of themselves and to you thats not good enough I guess. Wow you are a sad sad person. Pick apart the spelling some more its all you have to say, and it shows everyone here how big of a punkass you are Protard.

I doubt you'll get much from this place anymore callin us uneducated and poor. Many shop owners and installers here make six figures, might or might not be on par with daddy but I know you arent making that. Get back in the basement, your mom is about to find your p**n stash.

No you do not, it would be better if you did not say anything, for your sake. lol.

You hate and say I obvisouly didnt go to school, then when I proove you wrong you hate on my school. Grow the f up, I am proud of anyone who earns a degree be it at a community college or ivy league school. It couldnt be more obvious how immature you are. To knock someones school is about as dumb as it gets. Why did you do that? Maybe because you were wrong in your ASSumption. Hate away, I'm proud of my degree and I'm weeks from moving to San Diego for my dream job. You are a punkass 18 yr old who lives with his parents in PA, the only state worse than that is probably Delaware.

Still havent seen your two pieced rear window yet. Go ahead and pick apart my spelling since you have nothing else to say. You cant stand up for yourself for %&$#. Go back to the basement and your low wage job that stops you from being able to afford a decent tintjob or a car that is meant for chicks.

Hating on a University, get real. I push every friend I have to get into school and make something of themselves and to you thats not good enough I guess. Wow you are a sad sad person. Pick apart the spelling some more its all you have to say, and it shows everyone here how big of a punkass you are Protard.

I doubt you'll get much from this place anymore callin us uneducated and poor. Many shop owners and installers here make six figures, might or might not be on par with daddy but I know you arent making that. Get back in the basement, your mom is about to find your p**n stash.

your spelling is better! :shock:shock

Archived