Help me out (pictures)

Guest rocca08

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.5 Cents...Guys, some people have no choice about getting "tints" done. I have several customers every week that simply can't afford quality so they do it themselves. The secret of this industry is to find people who value their time more than yours, oh yeah, and can afford to do things right on their cars. In this economy anyone can buy a new car, not everyone can afford to do the aftermarket stuff right. If he is spending 2 hours on one window, he doesn't value his time. Plain and simple...

This kind of person would probably try to do everything themselves to save a buck...when you don't respect professionalism, you don't respect professionalism, nothing is going to change that.

Guest rocca08
2.5 Cents...Guys, some people have no choice about getting "tints" done. I have several customers every week that simply can't afford quality so they do it themselves. The secret of this industry is to find people who value their time more than yours, oh yeah, and can afford to do things right on their cars. In this economy anyone can buy a new car, not everyone can afford to do the aftermarket stuff right. If he is spending 2 hours on one window, he doesn't value his time. Plain and simple...

This kind of person would probably try to do everything themselves to save a buck...when you don't respect professionalism, you don't respect professionalism, nothing is going to change that.

haha, what an idiot. Great story! wrong forum though, http://www.classicshorts.com/cgi/Blah/Blah.pl?b=SS there you go buddy!

Guest rocca08

BTW, here is the passenger side, it turned out perfectly, since I made an exact size stencil of the window it was so easy only took 25 minutes to tint that bad boy up. Also I added a lot more rubbing alcohol in my slip solution so it made it so easy!

DSCN0477-1.jpg

Now, just got to do the back :dunno

Guest rocca08
It is gonna suck when it is purple in a couple of months...but hey, what do I know, I just do this stuff for a living...

I am not worried about it turning purple, it is not dyed film, it is metalized film. That's sad ;).

Guest darkdan

Um, metalized films are a dyed film that has metal sputtered onto it.

So it still contains dye.

Also, metal films will ruin your am radio reception when you do the back window.

These pictures are taken from about 6-12 inches away.

198278367_f286553be9.jpg

198278365_0916434e8d.jpg

Your pictures are from several feet and show nothin but a reflection. Cant see a thing so I dont believe they are "perfect" I think you are showing just the good shots. Little specs of dust all over the place I am sure of it. Proove me wrong and put pictures up that actually show something more then the reflection. :dunno

DSCN0465.jpg

DSCN0468.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

Archived