Choose between these two tints.

Guest Hondabuff

Guest scottydosnntkno
scotty, before home depot decks did not exist unless you paid someone?

:thumb wow does everyone pick apart every single thing I say on here. Its just a generalized statement. VT said a similar thing with the auto parts and other stuff.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hondabuff
mr. valuetint, do you sell film to people who do not have a business liscense?

Yes, anyone can buy from them, but you need 594 posts on Tintdude.com to purchase from them.. :thumbhttp://www.valuetint.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx Great film and excellent CX service. I can only speak of the Sirius II 35% which feels thick when your doing your top cuts (1.5 mil)and has a slight brown hue to it.

Yes.. Thanks Valuetint for selling direct to consumer :beer

I agree, I never intended to sell to the direct public, it has always been our business model to sell to experienced tinters. We are looking for a way qualify a prospect before he has access to film pricing. My humble apologies, we will try to change things as soon as we can.

maybe a business liscense would be your first clue that you weren't selling directly to just anyone. call me crazy, but how about a set minimum for the first film order? I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you so why not?

hondabuff, I've no interest in purchasing valuetint. I just wanted to know if he would sell to anyone. evidently he will.

Guest Hondabuff

Do it your self'ers are buying from Ebay and Autozone. Most of the other big names dont need a minimum order either. After I did some leg work searching the web, there are alot of window film suppliers all over the web. I think VT's bussiness model is fine the way it is. Ok, here is a question for everyone... If you could purchase Lumar/SG/Lumar/Global/Suntek factory direct and save 35-40% by not going through a dist,,,,,,would you??? What are the pros of using a dist??

I don't think distributors of professional grade window film should sell to just anyone.....HOWEVER....if they do, what are the chances of Average Joe installing it correctly? Who cares if You want to install Your own film? If Your happy with an overlapping two piece back window....FINE....but then again...why did You delete the pics if Your so proud of Your install? :beer

Guest Hondabuff

Why on Gods green earth would I seam the back window. It takes 1000% more skill to seam a back window then it is to heat shrink a back window. Get over it..its one piece. Why cant the Factory be the dist and cut out the middle man and save you money. Professional grade film is as only good as the person installing it. :beer

Archived